RC Cars, RC Helicopters, RC Planes | Nitrotek Ltd

Author Topic: Middlewood Way  (Read 5642 times)

Henry_

Re: Middlewood Way
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2012, 03:56:48 PM »
A workman at the site told me that the top service of the car park at Wood Lane would be laid on Thursday/Friday and that the Middlewood Way should be open for this Saturday 30th June.

Thanks. I was let through today by the work men although they stressed it is not officially open yet.

marplerambler

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2012, 02:25:37 PM »
A workman at the site told me that the top service of the car park at Wood Lane would be laid on Thursday/Friday and that the Middlewood Way should be open for this Saturday 30th June.

Henry_

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2012, 11:32:24 AM »
it was open this morning although some of the barriers are still part-way across the path.

I've found that the barriers are sometimes helpfully rearranged by the locals only for them to be put back by whoever the contractors are before they busily do nothing all day  >:(

chicken lady

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2012, 11:22:46 AM »
it was open this morning although some of the barriers are still part-way across the path.

Henry_

Middlewood Way
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2012, 09:44:11 PM »
It's been closed for ages behind the new houses. There appears to be no urgency to get whatever work is going on finished. If this was a road closure there'd be hell to pay. Doing my head in >:(