Myers Tree Care - Dedicated to Quality Tree Care

The Bell at the Ring o' Bells

Author Topic: Looking for a house to rent in Marple  (Read 349 times)

LDudley452

Looking for a house to rent in Marple
« on: July 29, 2015, 08:13:53 AM »
Hello!

Myself and my husband are looking to move to Marple in the next few weeks, as we have new jobs in Manchester.

We're looking to rent a 2/3 bedroom house if possible and we were wondering if anyone on here may be aware of one available?

We're going house hunting in Marple today (29/07/15), and being taken round some properties by local estate agents but if anyone has a house they would like to rent out privately, we would be interested.

We are moving up from London and looking to settle somewhere lovely after the chaos of London living. We are both non-smokers and we don't have any pets.

We would be grateful for any advice.

Thanks in advance,

The Dudleys

mikes

Re: Looking for a house to rent in Marple
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2015, 11:36:24 AM »
I moved up from London 15 years ago.  Best move ever.  Sorry i don't have a house to let, all mine are occupied but Rightmove has several in Marple.

LDudley452

Re: Looking for a house to rent in Marple
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2015, 10:26:20 AM »
Thank you!

Yesterday we spent the day looking around Marple and viewing houses. Unfortunately the home we set our hearts on wasn't meant to be, the woman who viewed 5 mins before us, beat us to it!  :'(

Our trip did confirm our love for Marple however. So we're still looking in the area, and hoping to move in by the end of August.

So please, keep your eyes peeled for us!

Thanks.  :)