Marple Blasting Services | Blast Cleaning Stockport

Author Topic: New Supermarkets near Marple???  (Read 4286 times)

amazon

Re: New Supermarkets near Marple???
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2012, 07:38:26 PM »
Is anyone really actually bothered about any of this stuff?

No and yet more no .

Heritage

« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2012, 04:14:35 PM »
Is anyone really actually bothered about any of this stuff?

simonesaffron

« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2012, 09:57:46 PM »
Amazing...truly amazing!

rsh

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2012, 08:37:14 PM »
I've certainly heard that the sorting office is going to be replaced by a waitrose. As for Wyevale, well I understand that Tesco own Wyevale and are adding supermarkets to some of them

Tesco reportedly wanted to buy them but eventually a private equity firm acquired them, so we can probably rule that one out.

Could the "three supermarkets" have actually included the Co-op?

nbt

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2012, 06:10:34 PM »
I've certainly heard that the sorting office is going to be replaced by a waitrose. As for Wyevale, well I understand that Tesco own Wyevale and are adding supermarkets to some of them
NBT: Notoriously Bad Typist

Heritage

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2012, 08:39:58 PM »
Rumour has it that Marple is scheduled to be placed on Ebay tomorrow, starting price £0.99. Waitrose, Asda, Tesco, Morrisons and Aldi will have it on their Watch List.

amazon

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2012, 01:22:54 PM »
A lady told me tonight, that she had heard that we were going to have three supermarkets nearby. Is this a widely known fact or just a rumour that in addition to Asda at the college, we are going to have a Waitrose at the site of the sorting office and a Tesco at the Wyevale garden centre?

Hear we go again Rumours Rumours and yet more Rumours .

simonesaffron

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2012, 06:24:15 AM »
A lady told me tonight, that she had heard that we were going to have three supermarkets nearby. Is this a widely known fact or just a rumour that in addition to Asda at the college, we are going to have a Waitrose at the site of the sorting office and a Tesco at the Wyevale garden centre?

At the time of writing it is ... "just a rumour"... but like many rumours do it could eventually turn out to be ..."a widely known fact". So really your "lady" is right twice.

alan@marple

New Supermarkets near Marple???
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2012, 11:42:23 PM »