Marple Community Forum & Noticeboard
April 24, 2014, 10:53:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Visit the Main Site

Support Friends of Marple Memorial Park when you shop on-line:

News: Banner Adverts on this site raise £1,000 for Skatepark Project

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  

The Bell at the Ring o' Bells

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Entrance to Marple Memorial Park  (Read 528 times)
amazon

« on: May 02, 2012, 01:31:12 PM »

Passing today noticed that the work is being done to the bumps that were sunk and dangerous

Just need to sort the seats out now on the holliins .
Duke Fame

« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2012, 05:24:00 PM »

Passing today noticed that the work is being done to the bumps that were sunk and dangerous

Are you going to volunteer to help renovate them. The business forum peeps are going to discuss it, big society and all that.
amazon

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2012, 08:36:28 PM »

Are you going to volunteer to help renovate them. The business forum peeps are going to discuss it, big society and all that.
    I do more volunteer work than you have hot dinners  .so what did you do about the bumps that have just been done today .
Duke Fame

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2012, 09:16:54 PM »

I do more volunteer work than you have hot dinners  .so what did you do about the bumps that have just been done today .

I didn't really think it was that important, had I thought so, I'd have been with you with a bucket of cement and gravel
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Tweets by @marplewebsite