Brabyns Preparatory School -Scholarships

Author Topic: Coop marple .  (Read 3647 times)

simonesaffron

Re: Coop marple .
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2012, 02:13:50 PM »
Oscar probably will, but will he set off all the alarms again, like he did last time and wake up half of Marple at some daft - 0 - clock hour.

gazwhite

« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2012, 01:30:45 PM »
Oscar will do it.

Duke Fame

« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2012, 09:08:35 PM »
Herd today that the coop marple is opening from 6am till 11pm can anybody confirm this rumour .

My understanding of the current situation is that the management wish to open from 6am til 11pm, Monday to Saturday, from May 1st. However, staff are against it and have said that they are not prepared to do it. So at the moment there are no willing hands. So who knows how it will end.   

Wow, is it 1974?

amazon

« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2012, 03:42:33 PM »
Herd today that the coop marple is opening from 6am till 11pm can anybody confirm this rumour .

My understanding of the current situation is that the management wish to open from 6am til 11pm, Monday to Saturday, from May 1st. However, staff are against it and have said that they are not prepared to do it. So at the moment there are no willing hands. So who knows how it will end.   

Offer them more money inconvenience time they will .

simonesaffron

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2012, 03:16:03 PM »

Duke Fame

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2012, 10:06:23 AM »

It will suit me

Susan

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2012, 07:31:50 PM »
The coop near me now opens till 11pm, they are just a small shop, not sure what time they are open from though

amazon

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2012, 07:01:56 PM »
It has been mentioned several times, on page 2, in the 'Conservative election address' thread.

Don't read that stuff ,

Lily

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2012, 06:41:31 PM »
It has been mentioned several times, on page 2, in the 'Conservative election address' thread.

amazon

Coop marple .
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2012, 05:06:38 PM »