Certified Charter Accountants in Marple

Author Topic: bins out correctly but not emptied!  (Read 3711 times)

rotten john

Re: bins out correctly but not emptied!
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2012, 09:17:01 PM »
Rotten John - is it really a TYPICAL council jobs worth thing? Why don't you just go ahead and deduct your expenses then instead of doubting it - and send SMBC an invoice for the job? Not sure what you want anyone on the forum to say.....
oh the forums jobs worth comments again,so you wouldnt complain then if your bins wernt emptied i suppose..dont answer it im bored with your self important comments on any post i right.

Duke Fame

« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2012, 09:37:53 PM »
What do you mean cancelling .is it domestic or commercial you talking about .

As a business user we have to pay for bin collection on top of the extortionate business rates, crazy eh?

So yes, we're going to cancel solutions SK as they cost too much and their attitude is still public sector.

So who is cheaper we use them at the cricket club .the only prob with them they can't get the invoice right we use them April till end September same year ,they always bill us. For twelve months .still nor sorted this years out yet .would be interested to know who is cheaper on price .Thank you .

Bibby were cheaper last year, we share a big wheelie with a few other businesses nearby, we hire the bin, they buy minimum number of bags so we all stay legal (how stupid is that legislation), we bill the neighbours to use our skip. Bibby was cheaper last year but it seems to that the deals are like insurance. They make it cheap in the first year in the hope you don't shop around. Try any of the broker type companies to get a deal. Sk solutions have hiked their price up this time around so watch them.

I concur on the billing, we got away with them cocking up the bill so we paid nothing a couple of years ago, usually I'd be honest with suppliers but I object to paying for rubbish collection.......

amazon

« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2012, 03:50:55 PM »

As a business user we have to pay for bin collection on top of the extortionate business rates, crazy eh?

So yes, we're going to cancel solutions SK as they cost too much and their attitude is still public sector.

So who is cheaper we use them at the cricket club .the only prob with them they can't get the invoice right we use them April till end September same year ,they always bill us. For twelve months .still nor sorted this years out yet .would be interested to know who is cheaper on price .Thank you .

Duke Fame

« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2012, 03:11:52 PM »
I thought you'd cancelled them already Duke? You posted to that effect last year.

I cancelled the shop last year but negotiated a better price for the other. I'll give it until the election  and this years duty of care. If Labour get in, I'll cancel SKsolutions

Steptoe and Son

« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2012, 09:22:22 AM »
I thought you'd cancelled them already Duke? You posted to that effect last year.

Duke Fame

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2012, 09:58:32 PM »

amazon

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2012, 05:47:26 PM »
yet again our black bin hasnt been emptied,out correctly lid closed and only the top bag taken,so i emailed the big cheese at the council to be told EMPTY IT OURSELFS!!! maybie the bags are stuck in the bottom!! typical council jobs-worths ANY excuse but to just DO THE JOB they are paid for.
so can i deduct my expenses and time taking my refuse to the tip out of there bill every time ? doubt it.

It needs privatising. I'm cancelling our contract with sk solutions as they still operate like a bunch of
Council workers (in the office).

Heritage

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2012, 05:03:49 PM »
Rotten John - is it really a TYPICAL council jobs worth thing? Why don't you just go ahead and deduct your expenses then instead of doubting it - and send SMBC an invoice for the job? Not sure what you want anyone on the forum to say.....

Steptoe and Son

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2012, 05:52:22 AM »
Aaah, seeing these posts from you two just made me realise that you are a marriage made in heaven  ;D

Duke Fame

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2012, 11:59:39 PM »
yet again our black bin hasnt been emptied,out correctly lid closed and only the top bag taken,so i emailed the big cheese at the council to be told EMPTY IT OURSELFS!!! maybie the bags are stuck in the bottom!! typical council jobs-worths ANY excuse but to just DO THE JOB they are paid for.
so can i deduct my expenses and time taking my refuse to the tip out of there bill every time ? doubt it.

It needs privatising. I'm cancelling our contract with sk solutions as they still operate like a bunch of
Council workers (in the office).

rotten john

bins out correctly but not emptied!
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2012, 09:55:32 PM »