Security Alarms, Fire Alarms, CCTV & Access Controls Stockport

Author Topic: Entrance to Marple Memorial Park  (Read 3411 times)

Duke Fame

Re: Entrance to Marple Memorial Park
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2012, 09:16:54 PM »
Passing today noticed that the work is being done to the bumps that were sunk and dangerous

Just need to sort the seats out now on the holliins .

Are you going to volunteer to help renovate them. The business forum peeps are going to discuss it, big society and all that.
    I do more volunteer work than you have hot dinners  .so what did you do about the bumps that have just been done today .

I didn't really think it was that important, had I thought so, I'd have been with you with a bucket of cement and gravel

amazon

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2012, 08:36:28 PM »
Passing today noticed that the work is being done to the bumps that were sunk and dangerous

Are you going to volunteer to help renovate them. The business forum peeps are going to discuss it, big society and all that.
    I do more volunteer work than you have hot dinners  .so what did you do about the bumps that have just been done today .

Duke Fame

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2012, 05:24:00 PM »

amazon

Entrance to Marple Memorial Park
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2012, 01:31:12 PM »