Lawler & Co - Marple's Local Independent Estate Agent for Sales and Lettings

Author Topic: forum bullies  (Read 2979 times)

Duke Fame

Re: forum bullies
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2012, 08:01:12 PM »
You promised not to mention it!

I'm not afraid anymore

Water Rat

« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2012, 12:04:15 AM »
You promised not to mention it!

Duke Fame

« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2012, 12:02:14 AM »
I would worry if we had cyberbullying (So not PC) but I think over the years that Mark and the Moderators have done a pretty decent job of stopping the personal attacks and the misplaced humour.  I know I amke spulling erros as well as others and offer gentle puns on posts such as the Duke's dicotech - which I hope was meant to be discotheque - but it is not meant to offend.

Like you I tend to post at night when the dusting and polishing is finished.

I'm not saying who it was, but I had my head flushed down the toilet and my tuck nicked all last week.

Water Rat

« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2012, 10:40:41 PM »
I would worry if we had cyberbullying (So not PC) but I think over the years that Mark and the Moderators have done a pretty decent job of stopping the personal attacks and the misplaced humour.  I know I amke spulling erros as well as others and offer gentle puns on posts such as the Duke's dicotech - which I hope was meant to be discotheque - but it is not meant to offend.

Like you I tend to post at night when the dusting and polishing is finished.

Heritage

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2012, 07:49:05 AM »
Yes....never occurs to me to wonder why people don't post on the forum....haven't got that much time on my hands!!

My login is Henrietta

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2012, 02:38:58 AM »
i wonder how many people are affraid to post on the forum ?

Why do you wonder and why would anyone be afraid? You aren't required to log in with your real name and you only allow access to your email address if you wish to do so.

If anyone is unnecessarily masty to another poster someone will usually jump on him/her in hobnailed boots.

This isn't facebook and we aren't silly schoolgirls.

bat man

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2012, 06:44:15 PM »
I dont think you should be affraid to post on this forum,people will pull you about your smelling but no one is perfec we all makes mistakes,even when you use smell cheker you can still be caght owt,enjoy the forum,respect others opinion,admit when you is wrong and enjoy the banter......... ;D

Miss Marple

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2012, 06:26:18 PM »
Are you referring to this forum, or reflecting on the programme where Richard Bacon investigated forum bullying / intimidation which resulted in the death of a young boy, in which he  also investigated trolls, several of which were posting obscenities on  Memorial Sites.   I think we need to keep it real, I work daily with differing  forms of bullying, intimidation and oppression and try as hard as I can I cannot see any similarities on this site  :-\

heather

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2012, 01:32:44 PM »
i think a lot if people come on to read what other people have wrote but dont comment because it gets so serious and long winded, i think long and hard before i comment will it get mocked or ridiculed by others so i often dont comment

bluebelly

forum bullies
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2012, 01:06:05 PM »
i wonder how many people are affraid to post on the forum ?