Marple Stationery Supplies - Everything for the home, school and office

Author Topic: New Patisserie  (Read 3548 times)

Belly

Re: New Patisserie
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2012, 01:19:23 PM »
This morning I went to the new patisserie (Claudio's) for the first time to get some croissants as a breakfast treat. Almost successful - only one plain one left, had to make do with chocolate! The shop opens at 8 so perhaps my 9:30 visit was a bit late. Anyway they were excellent, and the selection of bread and cakes seemed pretty good too. Will be back again.

I wish this shop success. I'm sure the location isn't the best for a shop as it's not as visible as the ones in the precinct, and it's further from the car parks. However early on a weekend morning, parking outside is no problem.

Very nice cake.  :D Passed the fat bloke test with ease.

Cyberman

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2012, 11:19:44 AM »
This morning I went to the new patisserie (Claudio's) for the first time to get some croissants as a breakfast treat. Almost successful - only one plain one left, had to make do with chocolate! The shop opens at 8 so perhaps my 9:30 visit was a bit late. Anyway they were excellent, and the selection of bread and cakes seemed pretty good too. Will be back again.

I wish this shop success. I'm sure the location isn't the best for a shop as it's not as visible as the ones in the precinct, and it's further from the car parks. However early on a weekend morning, parking outside is no problem.

Belly

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2012, 11:17:42 PM »
I'm hoping to make a visit this weekend. I'm always tempted by a nice cake!

A little suprised no-one had posted about this shop before now. Good to see a new business in the town.

Heritage

New Patisserie
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2012, 01:20:38 PM »
By way of a change from the endless debate about supermarkets, has anyone tried the new patisserie on Stockport Rd down near the Post Office?