Michelle Reynolds Podiatrist, Marple

Author Topic: Handbag theft on Market Street.  (Read 2452 times)

amazon

Re: Handbag theft on Market Street.
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2012, 02:58:21 PM »
My wife has just had a man persistently ringing our doorbell. When she answered it he said that he wanted to move back to the area and that our property is for sale on Zoopla. She told him our house was not for sale and he left. It might not be anything but you never know whether he might have been casing the property out to burgle. We live near the Ring O Bells, Church Street so I thought I would highlight it to people in case he is going around the area and especially after reading this post about a handbag theft.

So has anyone reported this to the police ?ther are a group of lads going round saying they are from the Samaritans and can you donate so much per month .so beware .

Chris78

Re: Handbag theft on Market Street.
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2012, 01:09:05 PM »
My wife has just had a man persistently ringing our doorbell. When she answered it he said that he wanted to move back to the area and that our property is for sale on Zoopla. She told him our house was not for sale and he left. It might not be anything but you never know whether he might have been casing the property out to burgle. We live near the Ring O Bells, Church Street so I thought I would highlight it to people in case he is going around the area and especially after reading this post about a handbag theft.

Stationery Supplies

Handbag theft on Market Street.
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2012, 09:52:54 AM »
One of my customers told me this morning that at 10.10am last Monday (June 25th) she had her handbag stolen. She had just been into Neals when a man stopped her and started speaking to her about football and pointed to a flag outside one of the pubs. It was after speaking to him that she realised her handbag had gone, however she can't be sure that it was him that took it.

I know this happened over a week ago however I think we all need to be aware of our possessions. It's made a lot of work for the lady, sorting out new bank cards etc.

Sarah