Paul Whittaker Plumbing

Author Topic: Libby's, Marple Bridge  (Read 18325 times)

Duke Fame

Re: Libby's, Marple Bridge
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2012, 08:35:52 AM »
We went last week, it was very good.

Dave

« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2012, 10:01:30 AM »
We haven't had a full meal there yet, but we will  :P

That said, has anyone else found that if you pop in during the day to pick up a loaf or a few cakes, the service (which used to be quick) has recently become rather slow? 

Heritage

« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2012, 08:35:22 AM »
Me and my wife went last night. Absolutely packed - the staff told us it was their busiest night yet. Good food - perhaps, for some dishes, just a touch optimistic on price [the chocolate brownie was £4.50...I'd have thought £3.75 would have been more in keeping with the menu]. Buzzing, friendly and noisy atmosphere. Highly recommended.  ;D

David myers

« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2012, 07:29:48 PM »
We went last week, (family of six) for a meal, it was fantastic, the team were most attentive and accommodating with the younger members of my family.

The food was of an excellent standard with a great atmosphere, thank goodness for this gap being filled within the village, it's been needed for quite some time and can only give a 100% satisfaction from my family and I. Well done and cannot wait to return.

gazwhite

« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2012, 02:12:36 PM »
Had our first visit there yesterday evening - very very good is all I can say - couple of pizzas on the go and a nice few glasses of wine - perfecto! Great addition to the village.  Very impressed.  Marple Bridge really is the place to eat these days!

Justjow

« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2012, 09:08:26 AM »
Heh had dinner there last night and it was fab ..... Sort of a trendy tapas lots of small dishes and great pizzas .... Recommend it very good x x

gazwhite

« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2012, 05:16:20 PM »
All I've heard is positive feedback - hopefully will get chance to try very soon.

smokinjoe

« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2012, 01:10:39 AM »
anyone eaten at libby's yet?.... what did you think of it?

Stationery Supplies

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2012, 09:31:25 AM »
The extension is in use during the day and I believe the restaurant opens tonight. I wish them well!

Dave

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2012, 09:08:39 AM »
I drove past yesterday and the extension (i.e. the shop next door) looked to be in use.

richard

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2012, 03:03:35 AM »
Has Libby's opened next door yet? Should be interesting when it does.

u360213

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2011, 09:29:21 AM »

Dave

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2011, 10:38:05 AM »
Agreed - it's a great little cafe, and deservedly popular.  And their bread and cakes are to die for!    :P

sgk

Libby's, Marple Bridge
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2011, 07:33:01 PM »
Not exactly a pub or restaurant, but oh well....

Great to hear that the excellent Libby's bakery on Town Street, Marple Bridge is expanding into the premises next door.

http://mellorview.wordpress.com/2011/09/29/the-best-place-for-a-manchester-tart-is-marple-bridge/