Marple Stationery Supplies - Everything for the home, school and office

Author Topic: Prolific posters!  (Read 1733 times)

amazon

Re: Prolific posters!
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2012, 03:19:00 PM »
This being my 1,000th post, I looked at the list of members to see who has posted even more.  The leader, of course, is admin, but after that there's Miss Marple on 1,114, and I am trailing in third place of prolific posters (aka people who badly need to get a life   :-\ )

However, it's quite interesting to look at the date members joined, and work out a 'strike rate'.  I've been a member for nearly ten years, so my strike rate comes out at only about two per week.  Miss Marple joined more recently, so her strike rate is an impressive 8 per week.

But the leader, as far as I can see, is Duke Fame, who has only been with us about six months, but is scoring at around 16 posts per week.  Beat that! 
.   Why .

Dave

Prolific posters!
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2012, 12:57:19 PM »
This being my 1,000th post, I looked at the list of members to see who has posted even more.  The leader, of course, is admin, but after that there's Miss Marple on 1,114, and I am trailing in third place of prolific posters (aka people who badly need to get a life   :-\ )

However, it's quite interesting to look at the date members joined, and work out a 'strike rate'.  I've been a member for nearly ten years, so my strike rate comes out at only about two per week.  Miss Marple joined more recently, so her strike rate is an impressive 8 per week.

But the leader, as far as I can see, is Duke Fame, who has only been with us about six months, but is scoring at around 16 posts per week.  Beat that!