Janine Kelly - Yoga teacher in Marple

Author Topic: Groups that use CAMSFC Facilities?  (Read 5550 times)

gym

Re: Groups that use CAMSFC Facilities?
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2012, 04:26:25 AM »
Hi   Our group Stockport Spartans Basketball Club use the CAMSFC facilities on a weekly basis, at weekends.  The facilities are run by LifeLeisure outside college hours.  It is booked out the majority of the time by local groups including adult football, basketball, zumba, keep fit, junior football, badminton.  LifeLeisure also run the baths as well and are extremely helpful. For further information, please feel free to contact me at gail@stockportspartans.co.uk  Don't know if you advertise local groups but if you do let me know and I'll give you some info or see www.stockportspartans.co.uk - we run teams that play in the England Basketball National League at U13, U14, U15, U16, U18 and senior men.  As I said previously, we play our games at Marple 6th Form College on Saturday and Sunday.

JMC

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2012, 10:36:24 PM »
I believe the Marple Shotokan karate group were one of those having difficulties. They were Sat afternoons. People turning up late to let them in etc and generally seeming unkeen. The group moved to Marple Hall.

amazon

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2012, 03:37:34 PM »
Hi thanks for the calls we now have a clearer picture as to what has been happening

What has been happening .i know the cost of courses has gone up allot every were not only at the ridge .
there is a limit to what people will pay .

Miss Marple

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2012, 01:44:41 PM »
Hi thanks for the calls we now have a clearer picture as to what has been happening

amazon

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2012, 10:01:34 PM »
a few of the groups that were there have moved on to more modern facilities  
Thanks what groups are they so I can contact them Cheers MM

One was the art group . but i think there is  still one there . 

Miss Marple

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2012, 04:42:16 PM »
a few of the groups that were there have moved on to more modern facilities  
Thanks what groups are they so I can contact them Cheers MM

amazon

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2012, 04:40:02 PM »
Does anyone know any groups, clubs that still  use the facilities on the Hibbert Lane campus. These facilities are still under SMBC control and should be being used by the community.  There is a youth club and sports facilities that can be used by the public and these facilities still appear in the Deeds.  If we do not use them we will possibly loose them  so contact SMBC to make enquiries on using  these facilities for your group / club
MIA have been informed by a couple of groups in the community that CAMSFC made it difficult for clubs/ groups to use these facilities.  Can you let me know if you have any experience of CAMSFC preventing full use of our community facilities.  MM

a few of the groups that were there have moved on to more modern facilities  .

Miss Marple

Groups that use CAMSFC Facilities?
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2012, 04:19:48 PM »
Does anyone know any groups, clubs that still  use the facilities on the Hibbert Lane campus. These facilities are still under SMBC control and should be being used by the community.  There is a youth club and sports facilities that can be used by the public and these facilities still appear in the Deeds.  If we do not use them we will possibly loose them  so contact SMBC to make enquiries on using  these facilities for your group / club
MIA have been informed by a couple of groups in the community that CAMSFC made it difficult for clubs/ groups to use these facilities.  Can you let me know if you have any experience of CAMSFC preventing full use of our community facilities.  MM