Security Alarms, Fire Alarms, CCTV & Access Controls Stockport

Author Topic: Possible Court Action against College  (Read 4335 times)

Miss Marple

Re: Possible Court Action against College
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2011, 09:24:16 PM »
Hi  Miss Marple, whats a PM ? Sorry, a bit dim with all this. Rod
If you click on Miss marples name, then scroll down on the page it opens theres a link called "send this member a personnal message" under "additional infomation". You want to click that :)

Thanks for that as you know I am not very IT savvy !

Smithy166

« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2011, 08:54:20 PM »
If you click on Miss marples name, then scroll down on the page it opens theres a link called "send this member a personnal message" under "additional infomation". You want to click that :)

Miss Marple

« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2011, 08:52:08 PM »
Hi a PM is a personal message if you click into where it says my messages at the top you will see a message from me to you   It should appear in your normal email account so you can just send an email that way   Hope to hear from you soon   Cheers MM

Rod Sproson

« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2011, 08:08:10 PM »

Miss Marple

« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2011, 10:14:45 AM »
If this proposal does go ahead I will certainly not be paying my full Community Charge and I also know several other people who have already had their property valued to put their case forward for property devaluation if this proposal gets the go ahead.

Rod can you contact me via a PM I have a couple of residents living around the site who would like to speak with you

Rod Sproson

« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2011, 08:55:45 AM »
If I were to apply for planning permission for a building that would fundamentally change the area then I would expect to have to face neighbours and interested parties in my daily life. Please remember everybody that before June we were all getting on with life in our own way. By what right does a group of anonymous individuals have to reach a decision that would not only affect the area,as and when the supermarket is built, but blights the area for years to come through the planning process. This process of blight is not merely the un saleability of domestic properties on Hibbert Lane but also business decisions by existing enterprises in Marple as to the long term viability of the centre.
There will be owners who, right now, will be holding back on investment should the sale go ahead. Empty shops will remain and rents will reduce to attract yet another charity shop and so the cycle continues.
The Governors, currently, are hiding behind the facade of the college. If it were a LTD company then Company's House would furnish the information. And in order to ensure complete clarity should we not be able to find out if any of the vast amount of money involved somehow enhances someones lifestyle at some stage in the future. Threatening and inappropriate, I doubt that. But since June I certainly feel threatened.

NeilCorrie

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2011, 06:52:56 PM »
Rod Sproson wrote:

So far the Govenors have hidden behind the college address but it will not be too long before private address's are revealed.

I find your tone rather threatening and, in my view, inappropriate for this message board.

I see little point in revealing exact details of Governor's private addresses. 

However, given there's no longer a local council governor and no longer a local resident governor, it would be reassuring to know a significant proportion of the governors actually live in the vicinity of the soon-to-be ghost town, if CAMSFC get their way.

Miss Marple

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2011, 05:32:07 PM »
I think Rod points are justified because anyone living around the college area will feel the full force of the college proposals.   We can all pass judgement on people but until it effects your family property and quality of life we are really not in a position to judge other people , because  what we would say or do in a similar situation. 

amazon

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2011, 05:07:45 PM »
Rod Sproson wrote:

So far the Govenors have hidden behind the college address but it will not be too long before private address's are revealed.

I find your tone rather threatening and, in my view, inappropriate for this message board.
                  Agree with you on that ....

marveld

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2011, 04:26:07 PM »
Rod Sproson wrote:

Rod Sproson

Possible Court Action against College
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2011, 08:49:56 AM »
Hi Everybody, This is the first time I have ever looked at or written on a forum so forgive me if it does,nt come across correctly.

No Matter what the ramblings on this site, the fact of the matter is that by its actions the College and its Govenors have put a blight on this end of Marple. Anyone who has a property on or in the vicinity of Hibbert Lane should feel free to contact me to discuss Court action against the individuals and the college for loss of Value of Property. Likewise the Council  Rating Department will receive communication demanding a reduction in the Cost Bands of each property. So far the Govenors have hidden behind the college address but it will not be too long before private address's are revealed.

In addition, should the council show the slightest inclination to help in this destruction of Marple then we should (all of the people) reduce our council tax by a few hundred pounds, putting the money in escrow until a independant review confirms no loss or damage to the community by this blight that has landed amongst us.

Please remember every body we are the people, we vote and pay for these officials. Do not have the slightest hesitation in reducing your support for the system if it is going to fail us.