A gentle and effective approach to whole body health, to help reduce pain, improve mobility and promote healing

Author Topic: Harry the cat is Missing  (Read 2293 times)

My login is Henrietta

Re: Harry the cat is Missing
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2011, 11:38:18 PM »
Maybe he was hanging out with Angus ?
Perhaps they both read the forum.

Rachael

« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2011, 11:56:54 PM »
Maybe he was hanging out with Angus ?

alan@marple

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2011, 04:12:46 PM »
Have they looked in the shed or Garage? my cat was missing on saturday, looked everywhere for him. my dog kept going to the shed and barking wagging her tail, the door was ajar. Later on that day when I went out looking for him again a sleepy cat came out of the shed. He wasn't locked in as the door was open he had just snuggled up and had a sleep. Hopefully Harry has done the same x

Thanks Tina, well I got home last night at 10.30pm and there he was! cradled in his mummy's arms at the doorstep waiting for me,

I don't where he has been, but he is not allowed out tonight ( Like me)

The naughty boy!

My login is Henrietta

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2011, 01:49:53 AM »
I hope Harry has turned up. Angus is still missing. I'm beginning to think that the fox has got him. (We do have a badger which passes through the garden nightly but Angus has already seen him off once!)

tina

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2011, 10:08:36 PM »
Have they looked in the shed or Garage? my cat was missing on saturday, looked everywhere for him. my dog kept going to the shed and barking wagging her tail, the door was ajar. Later on that day when I went out looking for him again a sleepy cat came out of the shed. He wasn't locked in as the door was open he had just snuggled up and had a sleep. Hopefully Harry has done the same x

matti0205

Harry the cat is Missing
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2011, 08:57:31 PM »
Harry is a ginger Tom (7) who is adored by my Mum and Dad. They last saw him yesterday at tea time in their house in Romiley. Harry likes to come and go as he pleases using a cat flap so they weren't concerned till about 10am this morning. They have had a walk round and even looked for him along lockside in Marple where he used to live until a few months ago.

Would everyone please keep their eyes and ears open. Harry has never dissappeared before and we think he must of been hurt or trapped somewhere.

If you have any info please let me know and i will pass on to my Mum and Dad who are distressed and need news (good or bad)

Thank you