To advertise on this site

Author Topic: Looking for the owner of a black and white cat  (Read 2239 times)

bw1987

Re: Looking for the owner of a black and white cat
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2011, 11:54:42 AM »
Unfortunately the cat died, I took it too the vet so hopefully it has a chip and they have notified the owner.

amazon

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2011, 02:58:02 PM »
On Sunday 13th November at 20:10 a black and white cat, (mostly black) was hit by a car on Stockport Road outside of the entrance of Co-op Petrol Station.

When I first noticed the cat, it was writhing in pain with motorist just driving past it.  I phoned local police station who said they would contact local council and have someone collect it.  I put the cat in a binbag but am determined to find out who it belongs to as, being a cat owner myself, can understand that someone somewhere in Marple is worried because their cat never came home on Sunday night or on Monday.

The cat has no collar but and I will be taking it to the vet tomorrow to see if it has a chip as I really want to be able to get in touch with its owner.

I thought I would post on here to see if anyone is missing a cat, or knows anyone who might be missing a cat.

Did the cat survive

heather

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2011, 12:03:45 PM »
someone pushed a flyer through the door last week about a missing cat dont know if its the same one and sorry i have thrown it away now

bw1987

Looking for the owner of a black and white cat
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2011, 09:13:46 PM »
On Sunday 13th November at 20:10 a black and white cat, (mostly black) was hit by a car on Stockport Road outside of the entrance of Co-op Petrol Station.

When I first noticed the cat, it was writhing in pain with motorist just driving past it.  I phoned local police station who said they would contact local council and have someone collect it.  I put the cat in a binbag but am determined to find out who it belongs to as, being a cat owner myself, can understand that someone somewhere in Marple is worried because their cat never came home on Sunday night or on Monday.

The cat has no collar but and I will be taking it to the vet tomorrow to see if it has a chip as I really want to be able to get in touch with its owner.

I thought I would post on here to see if anyone is missing a cat, or knows anyone who might be missing a cat.