Marple Community Forum & Noticeboard
September 02, 2014, 07:51:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Visit the Main Site

News: Banner Adverts on this site raise £1,000 for Skatepark Project

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  

Part P Approved Electrician

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: An alternative view on Hibbert Lane Campus  (Read 4850 times)
Miss Marple

« Reply #45 on: December 06, 2011, 11:51:12 PM »

Thousands have just marched on the streets to protect their pensions.   It's that old chestnut !  If you care about something enough you will protest against it.   Like I keep saying theres a lot of talking the talk on this site and very little walking the walk done by people who want a supermarket ! We can all just sit about and moan about something actually doing something about it takes commitment to a cause.

But surelt that backs up the silent majority. I've not met anyone who thinks the pensions protest was justified except those who have a self-interest.
Well hello !   You have just had the pleasure of meeting one  Kiss

BECAUSE IT CONCERNS ME, MINE AND OTHERS !!!!!
Miss Marple

« Reply #46 on: December 06, 2011, 11:59:01 PM »

Now you are hallucinating !  I am more of a Fortum & Mason type of Gal   I don't do Asda unless Carte Noire is on offer or I am desperate !   I find it too expensive, very poor quality and poor value for money  There you go Dave that's your starter for 10   Kiss
                       Are you typing this on your i pad ,just bought one whats it like to use .                       
I am totally addicted to mine, some of the Apps are amazing  The downside is I leave it on all the time so now it looks like I am never off this site if you look at the stats  The other downside is that I am getting an iPhone soon so I will have no time to go to work, I will be a total addict.  I am sure you will love yours and that you will never watch TV again !  By the way, is  Elsie Tanner leaving the street  Wink

Duke Fame

« Reply #47 on: December 07, 2011, 10:57:24 AM »

Thousands have just marched on the streets to protect their pensions.   It's that old chestnut !  If you care about something enough you will protest against it.   Like I keep saying theres a lot of talking the talk on this site and very little walking the walk done by people who want a supermarket ! We can all just sit about and moan about something actually doing something about it takes commitment to a cause.

But surelt that backs up the silent majority. I've not met anyone who thinks the pensions protest was justified except those who have a self-interest.
Well hello !   You have just had the pleasure of meeting one  Kiss

I understood you had a self-interest in that particular case.
alan@romiley

« Reply #48 on: December 07, 2011, 11:05:29 AM »

Elsie Tanner----Ouch! Miss Marple that was cruel and If I may say Madam a little  "Toffee Nosed" if I may be permitted to say

“Every process in your organization has a customer, and without a customer a process has no purpose. "
Miss Marple

« Reply #49 on: December 07, 2011, 01:32:47 PM »

Well yes and no ! Would be my answer due to it being an age thing ! If you get my drift Duke   Undecided

Duke Fame

« Reply #50 on: December 07, 2011, 05:31:03 PM »

Well yes and no ! Would be my answer due to it being an age thing ! If you get my drift Duke   Undecided

Oh, I'm sure you may have let on that you were once in the emply of the state.

If you were supporting the strike but didn't have a personal interest, I think you need to read the Hutton report as changes are needed to public sector pensions.
Miss Marple

« Reply #51 on: December 07, 2011, 05:40:56 PM »

I have read it and it's still my age !

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Tweets by @marplewebsite