Wealth Management | S&T Wealth provide portfolio & investment advice

Author Topic: Help ipad  (Read 2325 times)

amazon

Re: Help ipad
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2011, 04:20:20 PM »
Be aware that your network password is case sensitive .
             I have now sorted this i was putting my passwords for my computer and laptop  in in stead of password for my net gear router , thanks for your help on this . no w looking forward to using it .

Harry

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2011, 03:04:56 PM »
Be aware that your network password is case sensitive .

Smithy166

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2011, 02:37:24 PM »
Amazon, does your Ipad  connect to other networks (IE those free ones you find here and there)? if it does then the issue is with your router, if not then your Ipads bust :(

Carl Rydings

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2011, 04:57:26 PM »
have just bought i pad it wont recognise my password that i use for my desktop computer and laptop it recognises network then asks for password . what am i doing wrong .net work shows name of my network then a lock and signal strength then blue arrow ,when i put password in it says unable to join network. WI.fi is switched on on my ipad 

Come on you clever ones . out there .

That's strange my iPad connects fine to my WIFI.

These support articles on apple.com may hep you:
http://www.apple.com/uk/support/ipad/wifi/

moorendman

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2011, 04:47:36 PM »
Does your network  allow other devices to join it? You may need to add the ipad to the network ( add the mac number , look at the routers settings online )

amazon

Help ipad
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2011, 02:01:37 PM »
have just bought i pad it wont recognise my password that i use for my desktop computer and laptop it recognises network then asks for password . what am i doing wrong .net work shows name of my network then a lock and signal strength then blue arrow ,when i put password in it says unable to join network. WI.fi is switched on on my ipad 

Come on you clever ones . out there .