Marple Stationery Supplies - Everything for the home, school and office

Author Topic: An alternative view on Hibbert Lane Campus  (Read 24433 times)

Miss Marple

Re: An alternative view on Hibbert Lane Campus
« Reply #52 on: December 07, 2011, 05:40:56 PM »
I have read it and it's still my age !

Duke Fame

« Reply #51 on: December 07, 2011, 05:31:03 PM »
Well yes and no ! Would be my answer due to it being an age thing ! If you get my drift Duke   :-\

Oh, I'm sure you may have let on that you were once in the emply of the state.

If you were supporting the strike but didn't have a personal interest, I think you need to read the Hutton report as changes are needed to public sector pensions.

Miss Marple

« Reply #50 on: December 07, 2011, 01:32:47 PM »
Well yes and no ! Would be my answer due to it being an age thing ! If you get my drift Duke   :-\

alan@marple

« Reply #49 on: December 07, 2011, 11:05:29 AM »

Elsie Tanner----Ouch! Miss Marple that was cruel and If I may say Madam a little  "Toffee Nosed" if I may be permitted to say

Duke Fame

« Reply #48 on: December 07, 2011, 10:57:24 AM »
Thousands have just marched on the streets to protect their pensions.   It's that old chestnut !  If you care about something enough you will protest against it.   Like I keep saying theres a lot of talking the talk on this site and very little walking the walk done by people who want a supermarket ! We can all just sit about and moan about something actually doing something about it takes commitment to a cause.

But surelt that backs up the silent majority. I've not met anyone who thinks the pensions protest was justified except those who have a self-interest.
Well hello !   You have just had the pleasure of meeting one  :-*

I understood you had a self-interest in that particular case.

Miss Marple

« Reply #47 on: December 06, 2011, 11:59:01 PM »
Now you are hallucinating !  I am more of a Fortum & Mason type of Gal   I don't do Asda unless Carte Noire is on offer or I am desperate !   I find it too expensive, very poor quality and poor value for money  There you go Dave that's your starter for 10   :-*
                       Are you typing this on your i pad ,just bought one whats it like to use .                       
I am totally addicted to mine, some of the Apps are amazing  The downside is I leave it on all the time so now it looks like I am never off this site if you look at the stats  The other downside is that I am getting an iPhone soon so I will have no time to go to work, I will be a total addict.  I am sure you will love yours and that you will never watch TV again !  By the way, is  Elsie Tanner leaving the street  ;)

Miss Marple

« Reply #46 on: December 06, 2011, 11:51:12 PM »
Thousands have just marched on the streets to protect their pensions.   It's that old chestnut !  If you care about something enough you will protest against it.   Like I keep saying theres a lot of talking the talk on this site and very little walking the walk done by people who want a supermarket ! We can all just sit about and moan about something actually doing something about it takes commitment to a cause.

But surelt that backs up the silent majority. I've not met anyone who thinks the pensions protest was justified except those who have a self-interest.
Well hello !   You have just had the pleasure of meeting one  :-*

Duke Fame

« Reply #45 on: December 06, 2011, 06:00:28 PM »

TINSLEY

« Reply #44 on: December 06, 2011, 05:01:18 PM »
Have you tried shopping in Delmonico's.

amazon

« Reply #43 on: December 06, 2011, 04:38:09 PM »
Now you are hallucinating !  I am more of a Fortum & Mason type of gal    I don't do Asda unless Carte Noire is on offer or I am desperate !   I find it too expensive, very poor quality and poor value for money  There you go Dave that's your starter for 10   :-*
                       Are you typing this on your i pad ,just bought one whats it like to use .                       

Miss Marple

« Reply #42 on: December 06, 2011, 03:56:11 PM »
Now you are hallucinating !  I am more of a Fortum & Mason type of gal    I don't do Asda unless Carte Noire is on offer or I am desperate !   I find it too expensive, very poor quality and poor value for money  There you go Dave that's your starter for 10   :-*

amazon

« Reply #41 on: December 06, 2011, 02:52:50 PM »
I totally agree with the government's proposals regarding public sector workers pensions, that's irrelevant. We need a real supermarket in Marple.
Notice miss maples always trays to change the subject
Well that's a bit of a cheek you cheeky chappie !  You have just changed my flipping identity ! You syrup speaking charmer  :-*

you were spoted in ASDA the other week . ;)

Dave

« Reply #40 on: December 05, 2011, 11:31:08 PM »
So you are a public sector worker. Marple needs a real supermarket.
Did I say I was ? Didnt think so because I like to keep an air of mystery :-*

Is that why you never answer a straight question? Such as: 
'MARPLE is in such a state'. Is it? In what way?

Miss Marple

« Reply #39 on: December 05, 2011, 10:18:38 PM »

Well you did admit to downing tools and not joining the march.
Maybe I just came out in sympathy  ;)

thebigshed

« Reply #38 on: December 05, 2011, 10:15:39 PM »

Well you did admit to downing tools and not joining the march.