All your Marple and Stockport property and financial needs under one roof

Author Topic: Christmas Tree  (Read 3281 times)

alan@marple

Re: Christmas Tree
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2011, 02:54:36 PM »
Oh dear Alan, you are really full of the spirit of Christmas, aren't you?  Ah well - I shall just go and make the mince pies and leave you to get on with it!  (And the gluhwein of course!)   :D

http://www.mincepieclub.co.uk/

amazon

« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2011, 02:42:46 PM »
Waiting for the snow to come so I can get a good shot of the snow and live christmas tree.

Last years tree was quite good, I only just missed out on the picture shot though, dam!
              think of the elderly that cant go out if it snows . it wont snow this winter the gulf stream in the wrong place or el nemo

Barbara

« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2011, 08:29:13 AM »
Oh dear Alan, you are really full of the spirit of Christmas, aren't you?  Ah well - I shall just go and make the mince pies and leave you to get on with it!  (And the gluhwein of course!)   :D

alan@marple

« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2011, 11:27:54 PM »
How I hate all this Christmas Clap trapp

"all the best" having to kiss all those women with wiskers and pretending that you like them.

Mince pies and mulled wine what a load of humbug!

Drinking and getting drunk why!

HUMBUG HUMBUG AND BAH HUMBUG!!!

Mr Marple

« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2011, 01:15:57 PM »
Waiting for the snow to come so I can get a good shot of the snow and live christmas tree.

Last years tree was quite good, I only just missed out on the picture shot though, dam!

amazon

« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2011, 10:17:56 AM »
I came back from holiday late August and wandered into the co-op and they had mince pies on sale already.

Thats good for the coop .

Howard

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2011, 09:25:58 PM »
I came back from holiday late August and wandered into the co-op and they had mince pies on sale already.

alison

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2011, 09:06:35 PM »
aw you poor grumpy Scrooges ;), get some lovely Gluwhein down you and you'll soon be feeling more seasonal :D

Especially you mother (christmas list on way!!)

Alison

amazon

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2011, 05:10:04 PM »
It's mid-November.  A lovely late autumn day.  The temperature is a pleasant 15C, and pale sunshine is flickering through the last of the autumn leaves.  The season of mists and mellow fruitfulness has certainly lingered on this year.

So why on earth is there a massive Christmas tree in Marple Bridge?   ::)

Bah, humbug...........
                 Chain saw masacre comes to mind .[

Barbara

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2011, 02:16:17 PM »
Had to venture into several shops in Stockport this morning - I am already sick of the dreadful Christmas songs!!  Humbug squared! ;)

Dave

Christmas Tree
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2011, 01:54:12 PM »
It's mid-November.  A lovely late autumn day.  The temperature is a pleasant 15C, and pale sunshine is flickering through the last of the autumn leaves.  The season of mists and mellow fruitfulness has certainly lingered on this year.

So why on earth is there a massive Christmas tree in Marple Bridge?   ::)

Bah, humbug...........