A M Photo-Graphics

Author Topic: IT IS ASDA!  (Read 10135 times)

Captain Meme

Re: IT IS ASDA!
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2011, 09:34:02 PM »
Sorry - forget what I've said about ASDA being in court - I asked him about it again today and he seems to be avoiding answering any of them. I think he's just been making it up - I've known him to do that in the past.

Stop posting rubish .

Is he usually this welcoming? :D

Again, sorry for the misinformation.

Miss Marple

« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2011, 08:38:33 PM »
Don't worry about it, Captain Meme - making things up is a way of life on this forum.   :D
Oh Dave chill out don't be so hard on yourself !

amazon

« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2011, 07:53:20 PM »
Sorry - forget what I've said about ASDA being in court - I asked him about it again today and he seems to be avoiding answering any of them. I think he's just been making it up - I've known him to do that in the past.

Stop posting rubish .

Dave

« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2011, 04:59:02 PM »
Don't worry about it, Captain Meme - making things up is a way of life on this forum.   :D

Captain Meme

« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2011, 04:23:19 PM »

amazon

« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2011, 03:10:03 PM »
To be honest, I have no idea what they're in court for - the lawyer's son wasn't prepared to tell me much.
              If He Has said anything hes in trouble .

Dave

« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2011, 09:20:35 AM »
Not sure if you've already found out about this - but apparently ASDA's already in court about this.

Unless we know what 'this' is, it's pretty meaningless, because we can safely assume that all businesses of that size are constantly involved in legal cases about a whole range of issues all over the world.

Captain Meme

« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2011, 07:02:25 AM »
To be honest, I have no idea what they're in court for - the lawyer's son wasn't prepared to tell me much.

Miss Marple

« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2011, 11:39:26 PM »
Not sure if you've already found out about this - but apparently ASDA's already in court about this. My information's a bit patchy and may be completely untrue, but it was gained from the son of a lawyer involved, so I'm guessing it's valid.

Also, one of the CAMSFC teachers has said that the college is keeping the teachers almost completely in the dark about this, but he has been told that if the site is sold then it will be under the condition that the buildings there will not be knocked down until the other Marple campus has been renovated.
what are ASDA in court for ?

Dave

« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2011, 10:50:22 PM »
Also, one of the CAMSFC teachers has said that the college is keeping the teachers almost completely in the dark about this, but he has been told that if the site is sold then it will be under the condition that the buildings there will not be knocked down until the other Marple campus has been renovated.

Well, yes, I think most people will have worked this out.  Camsfc will need to move all their Marple students on to the Buxton Lane site before anything happens at Hibbert Lane.

Captain Meme

« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2011, 09:14:50 PM »
Not sure if you've already found out about this - but apparently ASDA's already in court about this. My information's a bit patchy and may be completely untrue, but it was gained from the son of a lawyer involved, so I'm guessing it's valid.

Cyberman

« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2011, 10:58:53 PM »
Well if they do build one here (and I really, really hope SMBC stick to their guns and prevent that) let's make sure it under-performs too. Send them back to Arkansas never to return. I would think the Marple traffic would put many non-locals off, so perhaps Marple folk can make it happen!

JMC

« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2011, 03:37:07 PM »

they are looking to off load the one in the grove underper forming and not big enough .

That is interesting. I wonder how big they would want at HL.

amazon

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2011, 03:15:02 PM »
Do not assume that the Stockport Express has all the information, also another supermarket may be laying low, letting Asda take all the stick and then come in with a higher offer at the last moment.  (Basically we know no more than we did before)

(Personally I would like a supermarket other than Asda, or Sainsbury, Aldi, as they are in Hazel Grove already.)

I agree. Until the plans are laid down it is hard to believe anything. I would have preferred an Aldi where Hanburys is but out of the others I am not sure. The Asda in Hazel grove is nowhere near as good as Hyde/Stockport.

they are looking to off load the one in the grove underper forming and not big enough .

JMC

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2011, 01:01:52 PM »
Do not assume that the Stockport Express has all the information, also another supermarket may be laying low, letting Asda take all the stick and then come in with a higher offer at the last moment.  (Basically we know no more than we did before)

(Personally I would like a supermarket other than Asda, or Sainsbury, Aldi, as they are in Hazel Grove already.)

I agree. Until the plans are laid down it is hard to believe anything. I would have preferred an Aldi where Hanburys is but out of the others I am not sure. The Asda in Hazel grove is nowhere near as good as Hyde/Stockport.