Landscape Gardening Maintenance Marple & Marple Bridge

Author Topic: Costa Coffee comes to Marple  (Read 60693 times)

richard

Re: Costa Coffee comes to Marple
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2011, 01:29:47 PM »
I don't that Costa coffee coming to Marple will entice more people to the town centre. Marple has a number of excellent coffee shops most of which are owned by Marple residents.  Costa is part of a 2000strong chain of coffee shops owned by Whitbread who will not be able to match a level of service that you will receive elsewhere in the town. Who want's to sit and have a very expensive coffee ( way more than all the other shops) and a cake or panini manufactured in a factory. I understand that it is personal choice and I am.sure it will thrive, mostly at the expense of the coop cafe.

Tricky

« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2011, 07:34:41 PM »
Has already been posted in another thread but here's the link to the plans..

Re: Co-Op and "Hanburys" site
« Reply #78 on: October 10, 2011, 05:50:02 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HERE are the plans/details etc of the Proposed Costa in the old Hanburys shop

http://tinyurl.com/3h524cc
meh

bat man

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2011, 07:32:16 PM »
White no sugar ;)

bat man

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2011, 07:13:56 PM »
Thank you  :D

jcc

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2011, 07:10:18 PM »
Full details are available on the Stockport Council Planning Portal. This includes full plans and details of the approved application by Costa Coffee. This will be a large Coffee Shop which will shake things up a bit for the numerous other cafes in Marple.

bat man

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2011, 07:04:46 PM »
Do you know were this info has come from :-X

minx

Costa Coffee comes to Marple
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2011, 12:29:21 PM »
Yep it's true, Marple will finally be put on the map as Costa Coffee comes to Marple.  Shop next to Book makers and Greggs currently under offer.  It will be split into two shops currently up for sale.  Just what Marple needs a decent cup of coffee and open seven days a week.  I for one am very pleased.  Can't wait hope everyone else sees it as a plus for Marple.