Estate agency, done differently in Marple and District

Author Topic: Noise on Hibbert Lane from Survey Equipment?!  (Read 12612 times)

NeilCorrie

Re: Noise on Hibbert Lane from Survey Equipment?!
« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2011, 11:16:58 AM »

Miss Marple

« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2011, 11:57:34 PM »
Oh that's not nice !  Lol  ;D

Cripes

« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2011, 11:30:58 PM »
From now on, I suggest we start a new thread every time anything happens, however trivial. Looking forward to 'Obstruction on Buxton Lane as Surveyors Set Up Theodolytes!' ;-)

That is the low level of where we are at and demonstrates how MIA is losing it's purpose. If CAMSFC were an individual, I suspect they would have a very strong case of harassment (or in simpler terms bullying) they could file.
Hey Cripes I don't know much but I do no that Dave is NOT ! a member of MIA  lol lol  I think he was,  aving a laf  with ya !!!

I thought you knew about everything, even irony. I wasn't suggesting he was.

bat man

« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2011, 09:29:51 PM »
 :D

amazon

« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2011, 07:48:30 PM »
From now on, I suggest we start a new thread every time anything happens, however trivial. Looking forward to 'Obstruction on Buxton Lane as Surveyors Set Up Theodolytes!' ;-)

That is the low level of where we are at and demonstrates how MIA is losing it's purpose. If CAMSFC were an individual, I suspect they would have a very strong case of harassment (or in simpler terms bullying) they could file.
Oh please please God ! let CAMSFC think that they are being harassed and file a case at Tribunal!  It would be great to be able to speak with them face to face so  PLEASE CAMSFC file and name me, Miss Marple as the main Harasser PLEASE  remember CAMSFC I was the whistle blower so file away  See you in court ????

that is as daft as this whole thread. are you all bored?
YES .

Miss Marple

« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2011, 04:12:40 PM »

Hey Cripes I don't know much but I do no that Dave is NOT ! a member of MIA  lol lol  I think he was,  aving a laf  with ya !!!

tina

« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2011, 03:29:22 PM »

Oh please please God ! let CAMSFC think that they are being harassed and file a case at Tribunal!  It would be great to be able to speak with them face to face so  PLEASE CAMSFC file and name me, Miss Marple as the main Harasser PLEASE  remember CAMSFC I was the whistle blower so file away  See you in court ????

that is as daft as this whole thread. are you all bored?

Miss Marple

« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2011, 02:47:53 PM »

Oh please please God ! let CAMSFC think that they are being harassed and file a case at Tribunal!  It would be great to be able to speak with them face to face so  PLEASE CAMSFC file and name me, Miss Marple as the main Harasser PLEASE  remember CAMSFC I was the whistle blower so file away  See you in court ????

Cripes

« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2011, 02:15:48 PM »

Miss Marple

« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2011, 11:40:29 AM »
I agree flippin good idea Dave

hollins

« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2011, 10:32:39 AM »
Workman with hi-vis jacket, carrying clipboard, spotted at Buxton Lane.

Time to ask those little green men what they are doing - welcome to planet MIA!

Dave

« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2011, 10:19:53 AM »

Miss Marple

« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2011, 08:07:54 AM »
The people on Combs Ave may disagree with you they were woken by the digger this morning which got stuck in the mud. 

So it was an accident then? A digger was stuck.
No it was noisy ! the digger got into difficulty later !

Duke Fame

« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2011, 12:15:14 AM »
The people on Combs Ave may disagree with you they were woken by the digger this morning which got stuck in the mud. 

So it was an accident then? A digger was stuck.

Miss Marple

« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2011, 11:56:14 PM »
The people on Combs Ave may disagree with you they were woken by the digger this morning which got stuck in the mud.  I will leave it to them to reply to you Cripes I did not hear it myself but am aware of calls to the Action Line.  It was not really  Visible  I am told from Hibbert Lane it was at the rear of the gardens that back on to the college on Combs Ave.  I am sure the residents have no need to tell untruths about the noise why should they ?