Marple Community Forum & Noticeboard
November 01, 2014, 07:34:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Visit the Main Site

News: Banner Adverts on this site raise £1,000 for Skatepark Project

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  

Murillo's Special Offer

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Noise on Hibbert Lane from Survey Equipment?!  (Read 2058 times)
Cripes

« on: October 27, 2011, 09:39:22 PM »

Live opposite, not heard a thing. Does anyone know of any building survey equipment that is noisy?! I thought they just used tape measures  Roll Eyes
Mrs O

« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2011, 09:54:51 PM »

Earth moving or test drilling machinery?
Cripes

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2011, 09:58:50 PM »

It's ridiculous, you hear more noise from the college kids or the continual drain emptying by the water board. This is going to be hard one to substantiate.
NeilCorrie

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2011, 10:17:10 PM »

It's ridiculous, you hear more noise from the college kids or the continual drain emptying by the water board. This is going to be hard one to substantiate.

I understand it's the fields to the rear of the college where the digging works were happening from 07:30 this morning. 
Cripes

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2011, 10:38:36 PM »

If it's in the fields, doesn't that seem even further away from the houses? Sorry, I was totally for the No campaign initially, though it appears to be just turning into a witch hunt.
NeilCorrie

« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2011, 11:26:56 PM »

If it's in the fields, doesn't that seem even further away from the houses? Sorry, I was totally for the No campaign initially, though it appears to be just turning into a witch hunt.

Further away from the houses facing the college, across Hibbert Lane itself.  Closer to the houses to the rear/side of the college, perhaps ?
Miss Marple

« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2011, 11:56:14 PM »

The people on Combs Ave may disagree with you they were woken by the digger this morning which got stuck in the mud.  I will leave it to them to reply to you Cripes I did not hear it myself but am aware of calls to the Action Line.  It was not really  Visible  I am told from Hibbert Lane it was at the rear of the gardens that back on to the college on Combs Ave.  I am sure the residents have no need to tell untruths about the noise why should they ?

BECAUSE IT CONCERNS ME, MINE AND OTHERS !!!!!
Duke Fame

« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2011, 12:15:14 AM »

The people on Combs Ave may disagree with you they were woken by the digger this morning which got stuck in the mud. 

So it was an accident then? A digger was stuck.
Miss Marple

« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2011, 08:07:54 AM »

The people on Combs Ave may disagree with you they were woken by the digger this morning which got stuck in the mud. 

So it was an accident then? A digger was stuck.
No it was noisy ! the digger got into difficulty later !

Dave

« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2011, 10:19:53 AM »

From now on, I suggest we start a new thread every time anything happens, however trivial. Looking forward to 'Obstruction on Buxton Lane as Surveyors Set Up Theodolytes!' ;-)
hollins

« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2011, 10:32:39 AM »

Workman with hi-vis jacket, carrying clipboard, spotted at Buxton Lane.

Time to ask those little green men what they are doing - welcome to planet MIA!
Miss Marple

« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2011, 11:40:29 AM »

From now on, I suggest we start a new thread every time anything happens, however trivial. Looking forward to 'Obstruction on Buxton Lane as Surveyors Set Up Theodolytes!' ;-)
I agree flippin good idea Dave

Cripes

« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2011, 02:15:48 PM »

That is the low level of where we are at and demonstrates how MIA is losing it's purpose. If CAMSFC were an individual, I suspect they would have a very strong case of harassment (or in simpler terms bullying) they could file.
Miss Marple

« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2011, 02:47:53 PM »

That is the low level of where we are at and demonstrates how MIA is losing it's purpose. If CAMSFC were an individual, I suspect they would have a very strong case of harassment (or in simpler terms bullying) they could file.
Oh please please God ! let CAMSFC think that they are being harassed and file a case at Tribunal!  It would be great to be able to speak with them face to face so  PLEASE CAMSFC file and name me, Miss Marple as the main Harasser PLEASE  remember CAMSFC I was the whistle blower so file away  See you in court Huh?

Tina

« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2011, 03:29:22 PM »

Oh please please God ! let CAMSFC think that they are being harassed and file a case at Tribunal!  It would be great to be able to speak with them face to face so  PLEASE CAMSFC file and name me, Miss Marple as the main Harasser PLEASE  remember CAMSFC I was the whistle blower so file away  See you in court Huh?

that is as daft as this whole thread. are you all bored?
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to:  

Tweets by @marplewebsite