Brabyns Preparatory School -Scholarships

Author Topic: Noise on Hibbert Lane from Survey Equipment?!  (Read 12624 times)

NeilCorrie

Re: Noise on Hibbert Lane from Survey Equipment?!
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2011, 11:26:56 PM »
If it's in the fields, doesn't that seem even further away from the houses? Sorry, I was totally for the No campaign initially, though it appears to be just turning into a witch hunt.

Further away from the houses facing the college, across Hibbert Lane itself.  Closer to the houses to the rear/side of the college, perhaps ?

Cripes

« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2011, 10:38:36 PM »
If it's in the fields, doesn't that seem even further away from the houses? Sorry, I was totally for the No campaign initially, though it appears to be just turning into a witch hunt.

NeilCorrie

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2011, 10:17:10 PM »
Earth moving or test drilling machinery?

It's ridiculous, you hear more noise from the college kids or the continual drain emptying by the water board. This is going to be hard one to substantiate.

I understand it's the fields to the rear of the college where the digging works were happening from 07:30 this morning. 

Cripes

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2011, 09:58:50 PM »

It's ridiculous, you hear more noise from the college kids or the continual drain emptying by the water board. This is going to be hard one to substantiate.

sooty2

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2011, 09:54:51 PM »

Cripes

Noise on Hibbert Lane from Survey Equipment?!
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2011, 09:39:22 PM »
Live opposite, not heard a thing. Does anyone know of any building survey equipment that is noisy?! I thought they just used tape measures  ::)