Recon-Cycle Repairs and Sales (Marple)

Author Topic: Noise on Hibbert Lane from Survey Equipment?!  (Read 2333 times)

Miss Marple

Re: Noise on Hibbert Lane from Survey Equipment?!
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2011, 04:12:40 PM »
From now on, I suggest we start a new thread every time anything happens, however trivial. Looking forward to 'Obstruction on Buxton Lane as Surveyors Set Up Theodolytes!' ;-)

That is the low level of where we are at and demonstrates how MIA is losing it's purpose. If CAMSFC were an individual, I suspect they would have a very strong case of harassment (or in simpler terms bullying) they could file.
Hey Cripes I don't know much but I do no that Dave is NOT ! a member of MIA  lol lol  I think he was,  aving a laf  with ya !!!
BECAUSE IT CONCERNS ME, MINE AND OTHERS !!!!!

amazon

« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2011, 07:48:30 PM »
From now on, I suggest we start a new thread every time anything happens, however trivial. Looking forward to 'Obstruction on Buxton Lane as Surveyors Set Up Theodolytes!' ;-)

That is the low level of where we are at and demonstrates how MIA is losing it's purpose. If CAMSFC were an individual, I suspect they would have a very strong case of harassment (or in simpler terms bullying) they could file.
Oh please please God ! let CAMSFC think that they are being harassed and file a case at Tribunal!  It would be great to be able to speak with them face to face so  PLEASE CAMSFC file and name me, Miss Marple as the main Harasser PLEASE  remember CAMSFC I was the whistle blower so file away  See you in court ????

that is as daft as this whole thread. are you all bored?
YES .

bat man

« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2011, 09:29:51 PM »
 :D
Laugh and the world laughs with you....cry and moan and your on your own...

Cripes

« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2011, 11:30:58 PM »

Hey Cripes I don't know much but I do no that Dave is NOT ! a member of MIA  lol lol  I think he was,  aving a laf  with ya !!!

I thought you knew about everything, even irony. I wasn't suggesting he was.

Miss Marple

« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2011, 11:57:34 PM »
Oh that's not nice !  Lol  ;D
BECAUSE IT CONCERNS ME, MINE AND OTHERS !!!!!

NeilCorrie

« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2011, 11:16:58 AM »