Cole and Fox Interior Design Marple | Romiley | Stockport

Author Topic: David Alan Waters 1949-1971  (Read 5453 times)

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
Re: David Alan Waters 1949-1971
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2011, 05:56:53 PM »
Follow this link to the Virtual Tour search and search for "David Waters". You will find a number of pictures of a David Waters at Willows School:

http://visitmarple.co.uk/photos/search.php

It doesn't look like it quite gells with the birth year but I though I should mention it.

If you search for just "waters" you will find a number of other photos of Waters families (as well as some canal shots! )
Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website

amazon

Re: David Alan Waters 1949-1971
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2011, 05:17:42 PM »
I am trying to find anyone who new my husbands step brother David Alan Waters. David was born May 1949 the only child of Arthur and Elsie Waters. I thing he may have attended the Willows School Marple. He lived at 15 Hillside Grove, Marple Bridge, worked for Froggatt Bros as an undertaker's assistant. David died 20th March 1971 in a road accident at Rushup Edge.
                 DId He go to compstall cricket club /

valbar

David Alan Waters 1949-1971
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2011, 03:32:44 PM »
I am trying to find anyone who new my husbands step brother David Alan Waters. David was born May 1949 the only child of Arthur and Elsie Waters. I thing he may have attended the Willows School Marple. He lived at 15 Hillside Grove, Marple Bridge, worked for Froggatt Bros as an undertaker's assistant. David died 20th March 1971 in a road accident at Rushup Edge.