RC Cars, RC Helicopters, RC Planes | Nitrotek Ltd

Author Topic: Hsbc  (Read 4055 times)

My login is Henrietta

Re: Hsbc
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2011, 02:12:51 PM »
I thought everyone wanted the bankers to lose their jobs. One rule for the march against capitalism and another when it comes to a convenient way of cashing the giro.

Bank staff at local branches do little wrong in my opinion. Fat cats like ex-RBS boss Sir Fred Goodwin and greedy traders taking unnecessarily high risks that lead to government bail-outs are the ones the public despise.

They are all in it, i know where the cleaner for RBS lives, I think we should set our tents up on her garden until the govt put in a bankers tax
Some people should grow up and act their age not their shoe size.

Duke Fame

« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2011, 08:21:51 AM »
I thought everyone wanted the bankers to lose their jobs. One rule for the march against capitalism and another when it comes to a convenient way of cashing the giro.

Bank staff at local branches do little wrong in my opinion. Fat cats like ex-RBS boss Sir Fred Goodwin and greedy traders taking unnecessarily high risks that lead to government bail-outs are the ones the public despise.

They are all in it, i know where the cleaner for RBS lives, I think we should set our tents up on her garden until the govt put in a bankers tax

marveld

« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2011, 11:15:10 PM »

Duke Fame

« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2011, 10:51:54 PM »

Victor M

« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2011, 05:25:42 PM »
I believe that the whole row of shops is owned by a single person and not the Coop. I'm sure details have been posted on this web site before under Handbury's.

heather

« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2011, 05:16:16 PM »
if the co-op do own it maybe they are going to put their own bank there

amazon

« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2011, 02:59:40 PM »
The Hsbc is closing because the lease is up not because its under performing .does any one know who owns this property / [ could it be the coop ] 

Victor M

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2011, 04:45:11 PM »
Thanks for the info I went today to enquire about changing banks, you have to be able to pay in £800 a month. The £200 offer has just been extended but is only thought to be available for the next day or 2.

amazon

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2011, 03:35:36 PM »
The co-op bank are offering £200 to anyone transferring their main current account to them at the moment!!
              yes but dont you have to pay so mutch a month for three months

elpram

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2011, 01:33:03 PM »
The co-op bank are offering £200 to anyone transferring their main current account to them at the moment!!

Water Rat

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2011, 09:58:15 PM »
And of course RBS is still scheduled to become Santander ... Olé

Victor M

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2011, 05:51:41 PM »
Thanks for the warning, I'll start looking for another bank. Maybe try the co-op anyone any experience of the co-op bank?

amazon

Hsbc
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2011, 02:50:55 PM »
HSBC is closing for good on the 10 Jan 2012 .the hollins .you will have to go to stockport for nearest branch .
                   What next seems such a busy branch