Marple Community Forum & Noticeboard
October 25, 2014, 07:11:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Visit the Main Site

News: Banner Adverts on this site raise £1,000 for Skatepark Project

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  

Marple Motor Company Ltd - brand new MOT Testing Station in Marple

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Recording of Extraordinary Area Committee Meeting  (Read 2773 times)
Tina

« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2011, 11:54:17 PM »

I've not watched it all yet, don't really think I need to as I was there. I'm glad its online so people who couldn't attend due to the time and the weather can see for themselves....
Marplemum

« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2011, 11:58:25 PM »

I suggest all insomniacs watch it - it's a great sleep inducer Wink
Miss Marple

« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2011, 07:44:37 AM »

I can really really assure you that there is only one militant member of MIA and that's me ! Must be all those years working for unions ? Kiss

Oh dear Miss M, you've gone down in my estimation. Unions are the last salvation of the lazy & incapable
Mothers Unions !

BECAUSE IT CONCERNS ME, MINE AND OTHERS !!!!!
Miss Marple

« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2011, 07:59:36 AM »

Cripes I purchase all my veg in Marple and the majority of my shopping but my family do not eat fish or meat so if the Coop and Iceland don't supply a variety of tofu, quorn or the like I have to purchase it elsewhere (not ready meals)    Before anyone says you will be able to get it at ASDA ! Wrong ASDA does not really offer a great deal of veggie stuff, Morrison's in my opinion is the best place for veggie choice
And about my phone bill I am on free local calls but may have a problem when I start phoning Leeds lol omg lol  Grin

You can easily get tofu or quorn from Co-op, you can even get quorn from Spar at Rosehill.
Yes I know they all have a small range but I typically want what they haven't got .

BECAUSE IT CONCERNS ME, MINE AND OTHERS !!!!!
JMC

« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2011, 12:06:48 PM »

Yes I know they all have a small range but I typically want what they haven't got .

There must be other people who want other things but do not have the luxury of a car, internet etc. and are forced to stay in Marple with less choice.
NeilCorrie

« Reply #35 on: November 04, 2011, 11:19:48 AM »

At last have been provided with the link to the video recording of last week's area committee.

Haven't watched it yet myself but look out for Dave Goddard's speech about trying to speak to the College Principal and her statement published today in the press that "We have met with everyone who has asked to meet with us." How can two people tell such a different story?

Area Committee Video

Related letter in this week's Stockport Express. 

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Tweets by @marplewebsite