Marple Health - for Wholefoods and Supplements to look GOOD and feel GREAT!

Author Topic: New Businesses  (Read 2496 times)

My login is Henrietta

Re: New Businesses
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2011, 08:38:06 PM »
So a new cafe is opening in the centre and I've heard a new ladies clothes shop is relocating there too? Not quite sure another cafe is needed though?
It might be in the existing cafe premises opposite the chippy. I did hear on the bush telegraph that the present occupants were pulling out.

Cripes

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2011, 10:29:15 PM »
I am pretty sure there is a notice in Bekisue's present shop in Marple Bridge that they are relocating to Derby Way in Marple in November.

Yes, that was what my husband said, I think it will be good, it's a nice shop though I wonder why they are moving, more footfall maybe?

Blossom

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2011, 09:44:47 PM »
I am pretty sure there is a notice in Bekisue's present shop in Marple Bridge that they are relocating to Derby Way in Marple in November.

Cripes

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2011, 08:00:35 PM »
I think its Bekisue from Marple Bridge, thought couldn't be sure my husband has his facts straight.

Belle Star

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2011, 07:53:49 PM »
So a new cafe is opening in the centre and I've heard a new ladies clothes shop is relocating there too? Not quite sure another cafe is needed though?

Ooh, which ladies clothes shop might that be?

Cripes

New Businesses
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2011, 07:01:10 PM »