Marple Stationery Supplies - Everything for the home, school and office

Author Topic: Insomniacs!  (Read 3210 times)

Marplemum

Re: Insomniacs!
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2011, 07:49:01 PM »
isn't there a byelaw about it?   ;)
I'm  sure one can be found! ;D

chicken lady

« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2011, 11:02:08 AM »
isn't there a byelaw about it?   ;)

My login is Henrietta

« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2011, 10:01:13 PM »
Judging from the times of posting, some of you never sleep!  Why is anything important enough to be posting at 2.30 am (??Lisa)  when all good people are tucked up in their pits!  Cheers everybody   ;D ;D
I frequently post late at night. I wasn't aware that I needed permission to do so. I was rather of the opinion that it was my business when I choose to post.

sooty2

« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2011, 04:16:47 PM »
I may hire the college to swell Mrs C's coffers,but that woman is an unreliable undesireable and she is not invited to my party.

amazon

« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2011, 03:07:45 PM »
Here I am Barbara,sober as a judge,That is an overstatement when they are dishing out pathetic jail terms for unspeakable crimes!I enjoy my peaceful "me time" on the web.It must be an age thing as I come to life in the wee small hours,but only occasionally have the physical energy to hit the  dance floor.I am off to bed now as I have my birthday coming up in three weeks and need to psyche myself up for a very demanding night on that said floor.Good Night
were you having it we can all come invite mrs cassidy .

Howard

« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2011, 02:01:04 PM »
I think that there may have been a certain amount of alcoholic refreshment involved last night. As well as it being a Friday night (Saturday morning) that may explain why people were posting at an unusual hour!

Which supermarket did you buy your beer from . ;)

Actually, I don't drink!

amazon

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2011, 01:25:11 PM »
I think that there may have been a certain amount of alcoholic refreshment involved last night. As well as it being a Friday night (Saturday morning) that may explain why people were posting at an unusual hour!

Which supermarket did you buy your beer from . ;)

Lisa Oldham

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2011, 11:48:16 AM »
Actually Barbara... not a drop passed my lips on Friday night.. except the 2 vodkas I cocked up behind the bar!!  ;)  I worked on Friday night until midnight so after I've got home and sorted stuff out it takes a long long time to relax and go to sleep.  I did go to sleep straight after my forum visit though mum.. honest :D

sooty2

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2011, 01:14:13 AM »
Here I am Barbara,sober as a judge,That is an overstatement when they are dishing out pathetic jail terms for unspeakable crimes!I enjoy my peaceful "me time" on the web.It must be an age thing as I come to life in the wee small hours,but only occasionally have the physical energy to hit the  dance floor.I am off to bed now as I have my birthday coming up in three weeks and need to psyche myself up for a very demanding night on that said floor.Good Night

Howard

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2011, 10:54:55 PM »

Barbara

Insomniacs!
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2011, 09:51:06 PM »
Judging from the times of posting, some of you never sleep!  Why is anything important enough to be posting at 2.30 am (??Lisa)  when all good people are tucked up in their pits!  Cheers everybody   ;D ;D