Lawler & Co - Marple's Local Independent Estate Agent for Sales and Lettings

Author Topic: Warning message from MIA  (Read 54093 times)

Miss Marple

Re: Warning message from MIA
« Reply #28 on: October 14, 2011, 08:48:30 PM »
Splitters!

Apart from educating our children, giving them careers advice, preparing them for employment and helping them apply for university, what have the college ever done for us?

[not posting as moderator]
Stole our children's future educational land.   Seems a shame that 500 children are going to be put in such a small space at Rosehill with all the road pollution from Stockport Road when they could have had a sight the size of Hibbert Lane with a fantastic car park and open space.  This is more than 2p off a tin of beans its our children's education, our children deserve better than to be all crammed into such a small space.   If CAMSFC don't want the site they should give it back to education only a fool would allow and agree to  such an asset to be sold for a supermarket

;D

Henry_

« Reply #27 on: October 14, 2011, 08:26:32 PM »
Splitters!

Apart from educating our children, giving them careers advice, preparing them for employment and helping them apply for university, what have the college ever done for us?

;D

Miss Marple

« Reply #26 on: October 14, 2011, 07:55:39 PM »
We know from all the posts like this one....
I can assure you that if you had been in the meetings which I have been to, spokened to people at the YPLA and numerous other relevant agencies, had  sight of the documentation I have been privy to......

....that Miss M likes all the 'cloak and dagger' stuff about secret deals, leaks, rumours and conspiracies, but this one is truly surreal!   And tricky's excellent joke is surely the only sensible response!  
Have you nothing better to do than continually try to put me down  I do hope not ! As I am enjoying your so far off the mark remarks and insults.  Bet you wouldn't say them to my face ? Oh is that why you didn't attend the meeting ?  Bet your in the Hatters as we speak , getting the heat from the street !  Lol omg lol  :D

heather

« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2011, 07:53:36 PM »
loving the  coments

Howard

« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2011, 07:50:52 PM »
Splitters!

heather

« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2011, 07:15:10 PM »
love the reply from marpleexile and tricky was tempted to put that its now action in marple  lol

Miss Marple

« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2011, 05:56:17 PM »
Hi Lisa can I just make something clear as not to confuse people.  MIA is no longer a small group of people sat around my kitchen table.  The campaign has now grown and includes different sub groups, there is lots going on behind the scenes with each group concentrating on their area of particular practice be that legal, technical or whatever.  I could never in my wildest dreams have imagined how fast  MIA has grown in such a short space of time and the skill base we now have at hand.  Having said all that we are still looking for new people to join a group as we now know the battle has just begun, so if you think you have expertise in any particular area please contact MIA.

Belle Star

« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2011, 05:37:38 PM »
We know from all the posts like this one....
I can assure you that if you had been in the meetings which I have been to, spokened to people at the YPLA and numerous other relevant agencies, had  sight of the documentation I have been privy to......

....that Miss M likes all the 'cloak and dagger' stuff about secret deals, leaks, rumours and conspiracies, but this one is truly surreal!   And tricky's excellent joke is surely the only sensible response!  

Methinks an apology to certain MM could be in order Dave?  ;)

Henry_

« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2011, 04:34:40 PM »
Where is the evidence of this shady group? If people are getting leaflets can't someone scan one?

Here it is for the unbelievers amongst you. The lady who was at the Area Committee meeting on Wednesday talked about things like hanging hundreds of milk cartons with messages written on them from the college railings - pretty harmless but an interesting way of getting attention.

As an expert Lisa, what sort of legal direct action could have an impact on the college governors between now and Monday when they meet to decide if they will proceed with the planning application. Not that I'd want to give anyone ideas!

An underground group who are holding meetings in a public house  ???

Henry_

« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2011, 04:30:10 PM »

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2011, 04:29:56 PM »
Where is the evidence of this shady group? If people are getting leaflets can't someone scan one?

Here it is for the unbelievers amongst you. The lady who was at the Area Committee meeting on Wednesday talked about things like hanging hundreds of milk cartons with messages written on them from the college railings - pretty harmless but an interesting way of getting attention.

As an expert Lisa, what sort of legal direct action could have an impact on the college governors between now and Monday when they meet to decide if they will proceed with the planning application? Not that I'd want to give anyone ideas!

[attachment deleted by admin]
Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website

Tricky

« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2011, 04:27:56 PM »
Splitters!

Hahaha I wondered about posting that..  ;)
meh

marpleexile

« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2011, 04:20:52 PM »
Splitters!

Henry_

« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2011, 04:10:45 PM »
Have just had a leaflet posted through my door from "Marple in Direct Action" which says "Although Marple in Actin is doing a good job it is spearheaded by local business people who cannot bring themselves into disrepute by doing anything which might be "naughty" or disruptive.  Local ersidents need to talk about hard hitting and artistic ways to express our opinion about the planned sale of the college site to a supermarket.  Let's have some fun.  Meetings Friday 8pm Hatters  Sunday 8pm Otters".  It is signed by Angela Axion. 

Maybe they can compete in a graffiti contest with the 'Vote Tesco' campaign  :o

sleepless

« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2011, 04:07:32 PM »
Have just had a leaflet posted through my door from "Marple in Direct Action" which says "Although Marple in Actin is doing a good job it is spearheaded by local business people who cannot bring themselves into disrepute by doing anything which might be "naughty" or disruptive.  Local ersidents need to talk about hard hitting and artistic ways to express our opinion about the planned sale of the college site to a supermarket.  Let's have some fun.  Meetings Friday 8pm Hatters  Sunday 8pm Otters".  It is signed by Angela Axion.