Marple Community Forum & Noticeboard
April 19, 2014, 06:01:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Visit the Main Site

Support Friends of Marple Memorial Park when you shop on-line:

News: Banner Adverts on this site raise £1,000 for Skatepark Project

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  

Call High Lane Garage for a polite, fast response on low mileage cars

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tap dancing class for children  (Read 453 times)
sgk

« on: October 04, 2011, 10:20:15 PM »

Does anyone know of a local dance class for younger children - preferably tap but I would consider other types as well.  Thanks
Howard
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2011, 10:38:02 PM »

There is the Kucera School of dancing which does ballet and tap. Methodist Church on Church Lane, Saturday mornings.

Howard
Miss Marple

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2011, 11:24:23 PM »

Does anyone know of a local dance class for younger children - preferably tap but I would consider other types as well.  Thanks

Stage Coach is fantastic !  My granddaughter goes and they have half hour dance, half hour drama and half hour singing she goes to the one in Hazel Grove every Sat,  it's advertsised on this site I can really recommend it she was 4 when she started there.

BECAUSE IT CONCERNS ME, MINE AND OTHERS !!!!!
Pink Panther

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2011, 08:05:48 AM »

Stagecoach is £318 per term for older children for the main school  , and £159 for the early years Sad .... that's an awful lot of money.

My son attends Signature School of Dance on a Wednesday , upstairs  at the Conservative Club in Marple, the younger children attend from 5 till 6  (My son attended this class from aged 4  but there are a few younger children ) , and the older class ( from aged 8 and above ) 6 till 7 .... this older class is disco and hip hop

They have the attitude that dance is for everyone, no matter at what level ( but they professionally teach and  coach world champion dancers ) , I wanted a class where my son could attend, where he could go just because he enjoyed it, that wasn't pushy and didn't have any pushy mothers ( or fathers )  and this is exactly what I get .

Fantastic teachers, and for a bargain price of £3.50 per week, paid weekly

I'm not up to no good, it only looks as though I am!     Cool
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Tweets by @marplewebsite