Wealth Management | S&T Wealth provide portfolio & investment advice

Author Topic: The new shop on Church Lane, oppostite Littlewoods  (Read 2828 times)

My login is Henrietta

Re: The new shop on Church Lane, oppostite Littlewoods
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2011, 12:18:45 AM »
They block your car in if you park on their car park... Witnessed a very unpleasant arguement outside there on Saturday. I told them they wont get many customers behaving that way! (It wasn't my car, I don't drive, I was walking past)
And why not? It isn't a public carpark and there is no real shortage of cheap parking in Marple.

How would you like it if someone parked on your private land or your drive?

jethroh65

« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2011, 07:25:55 PM »
So now Chirch Lane stores as opened,is this an alternative to the Co-op, so we don't need an Asda or Tesco?
 ;D

Miss Marple

« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2011, 08:47:03 PM »

Oh lord ! That's like something I would do ? What a mess !

tina

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2011, 08:09:52 PM »
Its the shop car park, where do you want them to park? Don't cause a row I didn't park on there!

Henry_

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2011, 08:05:41 PM »

sooty2

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2011, 07:22:10 PM »
They block your car in if you park on their car park... Witnessed a very unpleasant arguement outside there on Saturday. I told them they wont get many customers behaving that way! (It wasn't my car, I don't drive, I was walking past)
Would you let the general public park on your drive?If the land belongs to the shop they will be paying business rates on it.As do pubs.By parking on a business property car park you are depriving the owner of a possible sale.Nothing in this world is free,somebody is paying or has paid for it!!If the car park is for public use then they are out of order,If it belongs to the business then the person parking is out of order.Simple as that!

tina

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2011, 04:26:04 PM »

Henry_

The new shop on Church Lane, oppostite Littlewoods
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2011, 03:50:36 PM »
is apparently called 'Chirch Lane Stores'.

Oh Dear  :-[

Oh, and I have comically mis-spelt opposite in the subject title. But at least that's only a typo :)