Michelle Reynolds Podiatrist, Marple

Author Topic: Last Orders ?  (Read 2183 times)

Miss Marple

Re: Last Orders ?
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2011, 10:03:24 PM »
Thanks and no offence taken or intended but I have purchased it from the Marple book shop to show my support to local shops

heather

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2011, 07:53:48 PM »
or asda lol  no offence couldn't resist

amazon

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2011, 01:45:21 PM »
Just got a few friends round for drinks and the conversation has just turned to a book that I purchased many years ago which I think was called Last Orders ?   It was about all the local pubs in and around MARPLE some still here but some that have long gone.  Just searched the house from top to bottom can not find it anywhere    Has anyone got any idea where I could purchase another one from.

Think TESCO have them . :-*

Miss Marple

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2011, 12:56:06 PM »
On my way as we speak to the book shop,  it is a fantastic book and I am so pleased it's still in production.  I would recommend this book to anyone with an interest in local pubs, the stories in the book are so informative and funny. 

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2011, 07:21:18 AM »
Jack Turnbull still produces the book and I saw it for sale in the Sportsman on Sunday. It may be available in the Bookshop too.
Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website

Miss Marple

Last Orders ?
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2011, 11:17:12 PM »
Just got a few friends round for drinks and the conversation has just turned to a book that I purchased many years ago which I think was called Last Orders ?   It was about all the local pubs in and around MARPLE some still here but some that have long gone.  Just searched the house from top to bottom can not find it anywhere    Has anyone got any idea where I could purchase another one from.