A gentle and effective approach to whole body health, to help reduce pain, improve mobility and promote healing

Author Topic: Toast  (Read 3839 times)

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
Re: Toast
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2011, 08:23:30 AM »
Decided to see for ourselves last night - excellent!
Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website

Cripes

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2011, 11:18:33 PM »
Their Sunday morning breakfasts are terrific. Eggs benedict or a stack of pancakes. Simple stuff but well cooked and presented in a nice atmosphere. Lovely.

Agreed, excellent breakfast and the evening meals are great, All Things Nice is great too, lucky to have more than one great deli in Marple.

Howard

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2011, 06:31:52 PM »
Their Sunday morning breakfasts are terrific. Eggs benedict or a stack of pancakes. Simple stuff but well cooked and presented in a nice atmosphere. Lovely.

My login is Henrietta

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2011, 01:58:33 AM »
I'm loving the evening menu at Toast, Derby Way - fabulous chef. Wines are good too with lots of choice from the wine list or choose a bottle from stock with a £4 corkage surcharge - I recommend the Firestick Merlot!
The daytime stuff has gone off though and the decor is depressing. Much prefer All Things Nice these days.

Iona

Toast
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2011, 03:38:59 PM »
I'm loving the evening menu at Toast, Derby Way - fabulous chef. Wines are good too with lots of choice from the wine list or choose a bottle from stock with a £4 corkage surcharge - I recommend the Firestick Merlot!