Marple Community Forum & Noticeboard
November 25, 2014, 08:37:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Visit the Main Site

News: Banner Adverts on this site raise £1,000 for Skatepark Project

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  

Whittakers Fish Bar Traditional English Fish and Chips in Marple

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]
  Print  
Author Topic: YES to a Supermarket on Hibbert Lane  (Read 19843 times)
rotten john

« Reply #210 on: October 13, 2011, 06:12:32 PM »

having spoken to one young lady admin/whatever of the facebook yes group she has made up her mind about wanting a tesco/asda etc.i gave her my point of veiw and she was very polite and understanding to which i think (i may be wrong) i won the case,the point im getting at is belittleing them will only make them stand firm in favour.
its a bit like telling teenagers not to smoke they will then do it because you told them not to,not because they wanted to.
Henry_

« Reply #211 on: October 13, 2011, 06:17:38 PM »

having spoken to one young lady admin/whatever of the facebook yes group she has made up her mind about wanting a tesco/asda etc.i gave her my point of veiw and she was very polite and understanding to which i think (i may be wrong) i won the case,the point im getting at is belittleing them will only make them stand firm in favour.
its a bit like telling teenagers not to smoke they will then do it because you told them not to,not because they wanted to.

rotten john, I demand proof of this conversation. Were minutes taken?  Wink
rotten john

« Reply #212 on: October 13, 2011, 06:26:13 PM »

rotten john, I demand proof of this conversation. Were minutes taken?  Wink
ello boss wow that didnt take you long i aint got the minutes at hand but your welcome for any new ones lol
Marplemum

« Reply #213 on: October 13, 2011, 06:36:03 PM »

a bit patronising rotten john - I'm presuming you are very old Wink Grin
rotten john

« Reply #214 on: October 13, 2011, 06:40:52 PM »

not ment to be m8 sorry- its probably my bad education (or the lack of interest in it on my behalf) that it reads wrong.........what it means is that if you yes campainers are insulted etc it will only make you dig your heals in !
rotten john

« Reply #215 on: October 13, 2011, 06:43:05 PM »

me old !!! never Wink
Henry_

« Reply #216 on: October 13, 2011, 06:43:36 PM »

not ment to be m8 sorry- its probably my bad education (or the lack of interest in it on my behalf) that it reads wrong.........what it means is that if you yes campainers are insulted etc it will only make you dig your heals in !

Works both ways John, and yes I agree with you on that.
Marplemum

« Reply #217 on: October 13, 2011, 06:55:01 PM »

Point taken - me too Wink
Miss Marple

« Reply #218 on: October 13, 2011, 06:57:42 PM »

Point taken - me too Wink
Me too lol

BECAUSE IT CONCERNS ME, MINE AND OTHERS !!!!!
admin
Administrator

« Reply #219 on: October 13, 2011, 07:01:55 PM »

I'm pleased you've sorted that potential spat out between yourselves, thank you.
Enough "me too's" though. Please stay polite and try to get back on topic.

Mark Whittaker

The Marple Website
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Tweets by @marplewebsite