RC Cars, RC Helicopters, RC Planes | Nitrotek Ltd

Author Topic: YES to a Supermarket on Hibbert Lane  (Read 96763 times)

amazon

Re: YES to a Supermarket on Hibbert Lane
« Reply #100 on: September 23, 2011, 02:48:33 PM »
Just had a phone call on the Action Line from someone who wants a supermarket in Marple and was asking why we objected ?  Once she was aware that the supermarket was to be built on Hibbert lane she was shocked as she thought that it was just going to be in the centre of Marple and pointed out that the YES campaign posters and Face Book page just says YES TO A SUPERMARKET IN MARPLE !!
  If their admin is reading this I think it maybe a good idea to change the wording as it is quite mis leading but hey one more vote on our petition the lady was mortified at the thought of a supermarket on the CAMSFC site.  ;D

Noticed today that the card shop next to the coop travel is now empty .[ cant blame that on the supermarket can you . ]

Miss Marple

« Reply #99 on: September 23, 2011, 02:00:09 PM »
Just had a phone call on the Action Line from someone who wants a supermarket in Marple and was asking why we objected ?  Once she was aware that the supermarket was to be built on Hibbert lane she was shocked as she thought that it was just going to be in the centre of Marple and pointed out that the YES campaign posters and Face Book page just says YES TO A SUPERMARKET IN MARPLE !!
  If their admin is reading this I think it maybe a good idea to change the wording as it is quite mis leading but hey one more vote on our petition the lady was mortified at the thought of a supermarket on the CAMSFC site.  ;D

tina

« Reply #98 on: September 17, 2011, 11:04:48 PM »
Its nice to see things have calmed down on here lately.

Miss Marple

« Reply #97 on: September 17, 2011, 08:08:49 PM »
At least if a supermarket is built in marple , be it asda or tesco , they both do cracking cooked breakfast, ,butties jacket spuds from tesco cafe are to die for and easy free parking to boot . been lacking since grenaby farm shut :(
.  Oh you are such a card, I would never have time to go and have a breakfast I work from Dawn to dusk ! Keep them coming though it lightens up this subject   Well done Martyn lol lol  :-*

Bulky

« Reply #96 on: September 17, 2011, 07:23:23 PM »
At least if a supermarket is built in marple , be it asda or tesco , they both do cracking cooked breakfast, ,butties jacket spuds from tesco cafe are to die for and easy free parking to boot . been lacking since grenaby farm shut :(

JMC

« Reply #95 on: September 11, 2011, 12:26:21 AM »
Interesting blog but I don't find it very balanced personally.

Henry_

« Reply #94 on: September 10, 2011, 01:00:54 PM »
New blog entry "A touch more on Marple" from ex-CAMSFC student Josef Darlington on the Marple supermarket yes/no situation : http://www.josefadarlington.co.uk/1/post/2011/09/a-touch-more-on-marple.html.

It's interesting but as soon I read 'Mark Thomas' I knew it would have a strongly anti-capitalist slant.

Sareena

« Reply #93 on: September 10, 2011, 12:57:09 PM »
Joseph doesn't live in Marple. He lived up in Strines, moved away to uni then moved back. I have shopeed with him at supermarkets at many times

Henry_

« Reply #92 on: September 10, 2011, 12:37:23 PM »
I'm not sure how that video is suppost to be damming? All it shows is a march through marple by the gneral public, Oh, and a gentalman with a megaphone.

They're all going on about how long they've lived in Marple at one point :)

sgk

« Reply #91 on: September 10, 2011, 10:04:50 AM »
New blog entry "A touch more on Marple" from ex-CAMSFC student Josef Darlington on the Marple supermarket yes/no situation : http://www.josefadarlington.co.uk/1/post/2011/09/a-touch-more-on-marple.html.

Smithy166

« Reply #90 on: September 08, 2011, 04:15:42 PM »
I'm not sure how that video is suppost to be damming? All it shows is a march through marple by the gneral public, Oh, and a gentalman with a megaphone.

Henry_

« Reply #89 on: September 08, 2011, 09:39:47 AM »

MM, I have lived in or within 2 miles of Marple all of my life - the duration of which can be deduced from my username.

I have to say, as a newcomer, all this "not local" stuff is like living in Royston Vasey

I agree! Check out this for the most damning evidence!

Duke Fame

« Reply #88 on: September 08, 2011, 09:14:57 AM »

MM, I have lived in or within 2 miles of Marple all of my life - the duration of which can be deduced from my username.

I have to say, as a newcomer, all this "not local" stuff is like living in Royston Vasey

Henry_

« Reply #87 on: September 07, 2011, 11:20:21 AM »
I hope this is not turning into a class war. It would be interesting if it did but not very helpful  :o

I for one am hideously middle class yet have never darkened the doors of a Waitrose in my life, nor do I ever intend to.

SkyGuy

« Reply #86 on: September 06, 2011, 12:39:04 PM »
Post trading insults overwritten. Please stop calling each other names or your posts will be removed completely. Admin