Landscape Gardening Maintenance Marple & Marple Bridge

Author Topic: YES to a Supermarket on Hibbert Lane  (Read 96758 times)

Sareena

Re: YES to a Supermarket on Hibbert Lane
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2011, 12:45:24 AM »
I don't think there was any need to warn me that people might get upset as I am quite aware that other people have opinions different to mine. Camping out on Market Street, Posters, Banners, T-Shirts, and protest walking past my house wont change my mind.

I have not ''jumped ship'' I am here to appeal to like minded people. You don't seem to be one of them so therefore I have no interest in any further conversation with you.

mum_of_2

« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2011, 12:22:56 AM »
Well i am afraid i cannot stop people from writing things that are not fact, there has been alot of rumours going around about proposed developments, but we can reply to these people with the facts.

Smithy166

« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2011, 12:11:22 AM »
I aggree that everyone is entitled to there opinion, and that both sides should be heard (otherwise its not a argument). However, both sides should also make sure that there facts are correct. For example, someone on your facebook mentioned that "non of the youth were at the meetings". atleast 15 of my friends, all between the ages of 16 and 21 were present at the meetings, and around 50 at the march.
Although MIA hasn't been great at facts either, it does atleast do its best to check that they are fact, and not opinion, before publishing them.

mum_of_2

« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2011, 12:04:35 AM »
Finally a place on this forum where the people of marple can finally let their voices be heard, as to why we WOULD like a supermarket.
All arguments have two sides, and whether the supermarket comes to marple or not, everybody should have an opinion!

And this thread has the same name as the facebook group yes.....no point changing it. the reason sareena put these links up is so people can view the opinions people have wrote, we make a good argument too :)

Smithy166

« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2011, 11:47:24 PM »
Is it "YES to a Supermarket on Hibbert Lane" (i.e. name of this thread) or "Yes. to Supermarket in Marple" (i.e. name of the facebook group) ?
Not sure, but I doubt we will get an answer, as it appears sareena has dropped the links then jumped ship.
I take that last comment back, "sareena" has been online in the last 15 minutes, if the list of online members is to be belived.

Smithy166

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2011, 11:41:28 PM »
Is it "YES to a Supermarket on Hibbert Lane" (i.e. name of this thread) or "Yes. to Supermarket in Marple" (i.e. name of the facebook group) ?
Not sure, but I doubt we will get an answer, as it appears sareena has dropped the links then jumped ship.

sgk

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2011, 11:23:33 PM »

Smithy166

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2011, 10:46:14 PM »
Oh dear.
I'm not going to try and scream at you for posting views that are opposing to those that most people on this forum hold. However, i'm going to warn you that most people here don't want the supermarket, so don't be supprised if some of them get upset.
But You might want to check some of the facts that are avalible here, and ask yourself if you are doing the right thing, or wiether your barking up the wrong tree.

Sareena