Marple Glass and Glazing

Author Topic: Asda  (Read 6604 times)

amazon

Re: Asda
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2015, 08:13:30 PM »
YES AMAZON, I REPEAT, MY MISSION TO HELP STOP A SUPERMARKET BEING BUILT ON HIBBERT LANE WAS ACCOMPLISHED!! iT IS NOT FOR YOU TO TELL ME OTHERWISE. SHOPS MAY OF CLOSED IF IT HAD BEEN BUILT ON HIBBERT LANE TAKING PEOPLE OUT OF THE CENTRE OF MARPLE. DO NOT BOTHER TO ANSWER THIS POST.YOU ARE IMPOSSIBLE TO CONVERSE WITH.I THINK THERE IS SOMETHING ON AT THE WINDSOR CASTLE FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT.

Why are you shouting mrs /but that would have been farther away than ii is now .and they still havent closed .more people in marple now shoping than before /and when the new houses are built  we will need another supermarket in marple ' .../ the musics stoped now / .bye for now mrs O

sooty2

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2015, 04:00:38 PM »
No mission accomplised .Asda came to marple ..and no shops have shut only those that were closing .....
YES AMAZON, I REPEAT, MY MISSION TO HELP STOP A SUPERMARKET BEING BUILT ON HIBBERT LANE WAS ACCOMPLISHED!! iT IS NOT FOR YOU TO TELL ME OTHERWISE. SHOPS MAY OF CLOSED IF IT HAD BEEN BUILT ON HIBBERT LANE TAKING PEOPLE OUT OF THE CENTRE OF MARPLE. DO NOT BOTHER TO ANSWER THIS POST.YOU ARE IMPOSSIBLE TO CONVERSE WITH.I THINK THERE IS SOMETHING ON AT THE WINDSOR CASTLE FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT.

amazon

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2015, 11:52:39 PM »
Mission accomplished!They did not build their store on Hibbert Lane.Hope you like the store on the co-op site.I must say you have been very quiet about it. Thanks for asking.

No mission accomplised .Asda came to marple ..and no shops have shut only those that were closing .....

sooty2

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2015, 12:02:22 PM »
Mission accomplished!They did not build their store on Hibbert Lane.Hope you like the store on the co-op site.I must say you have been very quiet about it. Thanks for asking.

amazon

Asda
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2015, 11:47:24 AM »
Joanne at the Windsor Castle has reached the final of Stockport's best pub. She is up against The Three Tuns in Hazel Grove.
Jo is concerned about local issues and does all she can to support local charities and fundraising.

Can you please spend 1 minute of your time to vote for The Windsor Castle.

Cut and paste the link and press vote now. She's lagging behind a bit so everyone's help would be great and any more support you can drum up.

http://www.snapsurveys.com/PollLoader/SnapService.aspx?T=LNK&SID=a23b2a56-71e8-484d-8f7a-b4fa40b8a542_31421_

Oh dear, have you forgotten about this post? Also meaning of word "disgusting"
   revolting, repellent, repulsive, sickening, nauseating, nauseous, stomach-churning, stomach-turning, off-putting, unpalatable, unappetizing, uninviting, unsavoury, distasteful, foul, nasty, obnoxious, odious; sounds like a fickle statement to me. Just google fickle if you don't understand the meaning of the word.
Nice to see your still around mrs o/ how are you going on with Asda  /