Sorry everyone, again ommiting important infomation!
Meeting went really well. Â We are going to try and send infomation to every house in marple which will include the Â following....New proposal
- 39 flats, basicly same as before but with 13 + 6 parking spaces (6 extra for businesses at 3+5 Stockport rd)
Send your objections to Â - Director of Environment and Economic Development, Environment and Economic/Development services, Hygarth House, 103 Wellington Road South, Stockport SK1 3TT Marple Area Planning Committee Decision date
- provisionally 18th Sept - may be put back till 16th of Oct. Â To find out when and where exactly this meeting will be held you can ring Mark Robinson @ Marple area planning office on 474 3657. Â It is vital that people who care turn up to this meeting to back our objections up. Â If there is no-one there to support us they may wel just pass it .... remeber the Bowling Green, Treetops - (knocked down this week)!!Public meeting
- to discuss what to do next - Tuesday 3rd sept
(provisional) 7:30pm, Marple Methodist Church Hall, Church lane.Site Clean up
- First of hopefully many community events is a voluntary clean up of the jolly salior site. Â Saturday 7th of September at 10am
- Please bring rubber/garnening gloves
We have enough paper for aprox 2000 homes to recive a double sided sheet of A5 with the about details and background to the campain- Donations of more paper are most welcome! Â (we start printing on sat 24th!
'> Also volenteers who would like to help posting in your area. Â Please contact the campain email address - email@example.com
Hopefully the full text of the leaflet will be available online soon - can anyone help with this?