Paul Whittaker Plumbing

Author Topic: Marple train station : lift !  (Read 3608 times)

My login is Henrietta

Re: Marple train station : lift !
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2011, 01:48:33 AM »
Could we please revert to the former and more correct title and call it and its fellows a RAILWAY station?

rsh

« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2011, 08:27:01 PM »
Do we know what the new footbridge is going to look like yet? Presumably it's in the documents, but they don't appear to be online.

Marple station is already such a shadow of its former self after the ruthless 1970s rebuild. It's going to be a shame to lose the last remaining bit of character.

sgk

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2011, 11:26:19 PM »
The accessibility improvements done to Cheadle station are to be done at Marple too.

See http://www.rail.co/2011/08/03/improvements-at-cheadle-hulme-station/.

Planning application now submitted, see page 14 of Weekly List Of Planning Applications Registered.

amazon

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2011, 09:18:04 PM »
Can't find anything and don't remember discussing the cost of the station toilets I'm afraid.
             ok Thank you . for looking .

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2011, 08:56:44 PM »
Can't find anything and don't remember discussing the cost of the station toilets I'm afraid.
Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website

amazon

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2011, 08:43:37 PM »
I would like to know just how much it cost to build the toilets at Marple.  They don't appear to have ever been working and the article says they will now be demolished!
              if im not mistaken it was on this website some years ago idont know if admin can find it .

thebigshed

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2011, 07:36:23 AM »
I would like to know just how much it cost to build the toilets at Marple.  They don't appear to have ever been working and the article says they will now be demolished!

sgk

Marple train station : lift !
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2011, 12:50:08 AM »
The accessibility improvements done to Cheadle station are to be done at Marple too.

See http://www.rail.co/2011/08/03/improvements-at-cheadle-hulme-station/.