A gentle and effective approach to whole body health, to help reduce pain, improve mobility and promote healing

Author Topic: Marple Hall going for Acadamy Status!  (Read 4052 times)

Miss Marple

Re: Marple Hall going for Acadamy Status!
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2011, 10:24:34 PM »
I know who I am going to ask ! I will ask Ms Cassidy and Mr Hubert now  that's a fantastic idea. I will email them now in the hope that they may reply ! I don't know about building a new school they need BT to sort their phones and broadband out , because they have had real difficulty returning my calls since our meeting   ;)

Smithy166

« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2011, 10:10:41 PM »
"that" should be "than"

Smithy166

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2011, 09:52:02 PM »
As far as i know the "academy" status does come with funding, but not a great deal.
And considering marple hall is up to its neck in debt anyway i doubt they can afford to built anything new.
there goes the "less that 30 children per class"

Miss Marple

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2011, 07:46:41 PM »
Hi Lisa I really do not know much about all this but I know someone on here who I hope will help me out.  All I have heard is that MARPLE Hall is to have another 150 more students from the school in Offerton which has closed   I hope someone can tell me what Ms Cassidy is going to do with the 2 year gap in student intake.

sooty2

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2011, 07:43:54 PM »

Lisa Oldham

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2011, 07:37:36 PM »
I cant imagine how they will fit anymore kids into Marple hall! Unless they build a whole new building!  does the academy status thing come with funds? 

Miss Marple

Marple Hall going for Acadamy Status!
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2011, 07:27:15 PM »
I have been informed on my campaign trail that MARPLE HALL SCHOOL maybe going for Academy Status ?  Now if that happens and the children stay at MARPLE Hall until they are 18 where are CAMSFC going to get all their students from given that Ms Cassidy informed me at the meeting I had with her that 60% of students are from MARPLE and now that the Offerton school has closed that means more children will be going to MARPLE Hall.  THINK I SMELL YET ANOTHER RAT MS CASSIDY  ???