Marple Health - for Wholefoods and Supplements to look GOOD and feel GREAT!

Author Topic: Tesco / ASDA !!!  (Read 700332 times)

thebigshed

Re: Tesco / ASDA !!!
« Reply #1583 on: June 17, 2012, 06:14:33 PM »
It looked like they were actually dismantling the sensor outside the pet shop just after the parade had gone down the road and before it came back up.

Belly

• Marple Cricket Club Website
« Reply #1582 on: June 17, 2012, 05:37:15 PM »
It appears traffic monitoring has started on Hibbert Lane camera is located near the vets  ::).

If that was for the supermarket they wasted their money surveying on Carnival Day! That data would get ripped to shreds at any inquiry.
Words are trains for passing through what really has no name...

wheels

« Reply #1581 on: June 17, 2012, 01:20:38 PM »
The Department of transport and SMBC have already "Paved the way" for any major supermarket by altering junctions,a so called cycle track and stregthening of Dan Bank. ;)

So you don't think the road to Stockport sliping into the valley should have been addressed then. Why is it a "So called cycle tack"?

What are you going on about that's done dusted years .

Yes but the original poster was suggesting that the work was all done as a plot by the LA to help a supermarket bid.
Talk about paranoid.

amazon

« Reply #1580 on: June 17, 2012, 12:49:53 PM »
The Department of transport and SMBC have already "Paved the way" for any major supermarket by altering junctions,a so called cycle track and stregthening of Dan Bank. ;)

So you don't think the road to Stockport sliping into the valley should have been addressed then. Why is it a "So called cycle tack"?

What are you going on about that's done dusted years .

wheels

« Reply #1579 on: June 17, 2012, 01:13:49 AM »

tina

« Reply #1578 on: June 16, 2012, 10:44:31 PM »
Outside the rolling pin aswell

Miss Marple

« Reply #1577 on: June 16, 2012, 08:53:14 PM »
It appears traffic monitoring has started on Hibbert Lane camera is located near the vets  ::).

simonesaffron

« Reply #1576 on: May 18, 2012, 10:35:47 PM »
Victor,

We seem to be talking about different things here but I'll take your word for it.

Going slightly (only slightly) off subject, does anybody know the names of the Councillors who are/will be on the Executive on the 28th of May?

Just Heard the Executive is Cllrs;ALEXANDER,BODSWORTH,CANDLER,DERBYSHIRE,DOWLING,HAWTHORNE,HOGG,PANTELL,ROBERTS & WELDON.

Portfolios not yet decided but Derbyshire & Candler elected Leader and Deputy Leader respectively.

Heritage

« Reply #1575 on: May 13, 2012, 07:00:10 PM »
I agree....this thread is more about armchair conspiracy theorists than any meaningful community action or policy influence....such is the nature of community forums! It's dull as dishwater if viewed as a vehicle with which to actually influence anything  :D

simonesaffron

« Reply #1574 on: May 13, 2012, 07:26:30 AM »
Has anybody out there actually got any FACTS ?

Where is the "in the know" MIA?

Why doesn't somebody contact the local Councillors and ask them? 
Go on then

You're right, if I think about it I'm probably not that interested and I am probably happy enough just to let envents unfurl.

In fact upon deeper reflection the whole thing has become a bit boring of late and I'm probably more interested in the intrigue than in the outcome.  Personal opinion of course.   

amazon

« Reply #1573 on: May 12, 2012, 08:11:49 PM »
Has anybody out there actually got any FACTS ?

Where is the "in the know" MIA?

Why doesn't somebody contact the local Councillors and ask them? 
Go on then

Victor M

« Reply #1572 on: May 12, 2012, 08:04:29 PM »
The only way we will know if MIA has influenced anything so far will be if the land is not sold to a Supermarket. Would be interesting if we find out that ASDA is one of the 5 bidders for Chadwick Street car park, where will that leave the college?

Heritage

« Reply #1571 on: May 12, 2012, 07:26:15 PM »
How has MIA actually influenced policy in any way since its inception?

Victor M

« Reply #1570 on: May 12, 2012, 03:51:46 PM »
I think that that is decided at the next full Council meeting, but with a hung council there will be a lot of horse trading going on.

simonesaffron

« Reply #1569 on: May 12, 2012, 03:44:57 PM »
Victor,

We seem to be talking about different things here but I'll take your word for it.

Going slightly (only slightly) off subject, does anybody know the names of the Councillors who are/will be on the Executive on the 28th of May?