Janine Kelly - Yoga teacher in Marple

Author Topic: 375 bus route  (Read 7055 times)

Neil Smith

Re: 375 bus route
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2011, 04:57:58 PM »
Well at just short of 1 1/4 hours to get from Mellor to Stockport its a hell of a lot quicker than driving (Marple to Stockport)on a week morning.  ;D

pirate Princess

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2011, 08:33:22 PM »
it goes to offerton estate (its replaced the 317) after its been to stepping hill, then goes past Aqinus* college and on to stockport a very very very long bus trip. So glad I don't live in mellor as they were on it twice as long!

but the posters i have recently seen have no information on them which bus route is changing unless you go on the internet, i really don't know many very old people having computers let alone the internet.

I think it was very very poorly advertised!

*not to sure if that is the right spelling

marpudlian

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2011, 11:31:17 PM »
This bus route is intended to serve all the estates around Offerton, and the majority of commuters are elderly, many of whom get off at Stepping Hill Hospital, so without this bus route they would be very cut off. I agree that travelling from Maple to Stockport is very time consuming. I can walk to Stockport in 40 mins or walk to Torkington Park in 20 mins, then get a 192 to Stockport, both of which are mush quicker than this bus route.

Tricky

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2011, 05:45:58 PM »
meh

amazon

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2011, 05:19:41 PM »
what the route has changed recently? from marple to stockport, it went through Bosden Farm estate then to stepping Hill then down the A6 into Stockport.... can you tell me where it goes now as I sometimes get this bus to work myself... did take 40 mins from Rose Hill to near Stockport College.
             yip go to gmpt .look for bus leaflets 375 shows you the route[ recomends sanwiches and flask ] 

tina

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2011, 04:52:24 PM »
what the route has changed recently? from marple to stockport, it went through Bosden Farm estate then to stepping Hill then down the A6 into Stockport.... can you tell me where it goes now as I sometimes get this bus to work myself... did take 40 mins from Rose Hill to near Stockport College.

pirate Princess

375 bus route
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2011, 04:37:12 PM »
Hello everyone,

Has anyone been on the 375 recently............ did you know the route has changed?  :o

It took me 1hr 45min to get into stockport last Thursday, and when I asked the bus driver how long it has been like this his rude reply was "there have been posters and leaflets on the buses" and when I replied Ive not seen any and I get the bus to work every day, he produced one from his bag. Whats the point of them being in his bag.

anyway  :'(

the 375 NEW route is appalling, it takes you to stepping hill, like it normally does and then all the way around offerton estate! It the longest bus route Ive ever been on!  >:(

I just thought anyone who wants to get to stockport in a hurry, I'm warning you now DONT GET THE 375!  :'( :o >:(