RC Cars, RC Helicopters, RC Planes | Nitrotek Ltd

Author Topic: San Miguel  (Read 3901 times)

Duke Fame

Re: San Miguel
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2012, 10:50:41 PM »
Nothing like supporting local industries in your local, is there?  Will stick to Robbies and save San Miguel till on it's home ground!  Cheers anyway. ;)
There are vineyards in the Stockport area are there?

No, vineyards are where they grow grapes. The yards you've seen are called scrapyards.

My login is Henrietta

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2012, 01:27:44 AM »
Nothing like supporting local industries in your local, is there?  Will stick to Robbies and save San Miguel till on it's home ground!  Cheers anyway. ;)
There are vineyards in the Stockport area are there?

alan@marple

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2011, 11:44:56 AM »
Nothing like supporting local industries in your local, is there?  Will stick to Robbies and save San Miguel till on it's home ground!  Cheers anyway. ;)

Of course, I agree with you Barbara, but in calling into the Ringers, am I not supporting the local industry, by purchasing what they offer- Robbies or San Miguel?.- The alcohol tax on the drink goes into the British pot and the profit on the drink goes towards staff wages
and the Landord/Lady's bussiness council tax.

And apart from that we are all in the same European family-arn't we.

Have a nice day

Barbara

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2011, 07:15:05 AM »

alan@marple

San Miguel
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2011, 11:23:17 PM »
Last night I called at my old and favorite watering hole-The Ringers. I was thrilled to be able to enjoy a pint of "San Miguel".

What a pleasant change and so smooth- and may I say "moderately" served!