Marple Health - for Wholefoods and Supplements to look GOOD and feel GREAT!

Author Topic: New members on Facebook  (Read 5599 times)

My login is Henrietta

Re: New members on Facebook
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2011, 07:05:22 PM »
I like the new name, Trixie - what does it mean (or shouldn't I ask?)    ;D
"Trixie" is a diminutive for Beatrix  (or sometimes Patricia) and Stirrup (Mrs) was the name of my much put upon Maths teacher at Marple Hall in the '60s. (Any relation?) Boy did she earn her keep when trying to help me understand algebra.

moonforest

« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2011, 08:32:01 PM »
Another stop to add to the sight seeing tour of Marple? Methinks our friend at The Springfield is going to be a busy little bee!!

amazon

« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2011, 07:23:35 PM »
Just read about it, Dom-in-a-trix, Now, I wonder how much they want for the boarded up Norfolk arms in the bridge?

And what a mess it looks Marple civic society are reporting this to the conservation officer for Stockport .
Oh god no !!  iMean the boarding up not the whiplash stuff  ;D

Miss Marple

« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2011, 05:55:58 PM »
Just read about it, Dom-in-a-trix, Now, I wonder how much they want for the boarded up Norfolk arms in the bridge?

And what a mess it looks Marple civic society are reporting this to the conservation officer for Stockport .
Oh god no !! 

amazon

« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2011, 05:06:23 PM »

Dave

« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2011, 09:49:06 AM »
Definitely wear the tin hat, Trixie.  Also the stirrups and riding crop......  (Better change the subject back to Facebook before this thread gets closed down as well   ;)

sooty2

« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2011, 11:45:01 PM »
Whats going on? Trixie, Dave and Miss Marple exchanging banter on the forum. Somebody must of closed our favourite topic down :(
I'll not put my tin hat away just yet.

sooty2

« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2011, 11:27:37 PM »

Dave

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2011, 11:11:39 PM »
I thought the name might be something to do with that dodgy place featured on the front page of this week's Stockport Express........    :o

Miss Marple

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2011, 11:09:04 PM »
If I think what I think it means  :-\  its something to do with your first pet and your mothers maiden name !  Cheeky  :o

sooty2

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2011, 07:56:13 PM »
It was a very popular dogs name in the sixties. No wise cracks Dave ! ;)

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2011, 06:59:14 PM »
We have recently gained four new members on Facebook. Hope they were not invited by a friend request? Whatever next?

Thanks for the tip-off "Trixie". I haven't looked at that for ages - didn't realise it was open to that kind of stuff!
Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website

Dave

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2011, 09:37:41 AM »

sooty2

New members on Facebook
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2011, 10:00:05 PM »
We have recently gained four new members on Facebook. Hope they were not invited by a friend request? Whatever next?