Marple Health - for Wholefoods and Supplements to look GOOD and feel GREAT!

Author Topic: Dead Rabbits  (Read 2359 times)

My login is Henrietta

Re: Dead Rabbits
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2010, 03:55:24 PM »
Would like to add that we have seen a large badger running in and out of the gardens on Hibbert Lane over the weekend  :o
I would have thought that both badgers and foxes would be killing for food and neither would leave un-marked corpses. Are you sure they hadn't been beaten to death by the two-legged variety of predator?

neegel

« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2010, 09:04:17 PM »
Would like to add that we have seen a large badger running in and out of the gardens on Hibbert Lane over the weekend  :o

Howard

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2010, 08:33:40 PM »
A friend very close to you (Leigh Ave) had four chickens taken by foxes recently. They got in through a pretty heavy-duty enclosure.

Lisa Oldham

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2010, 06:02:40 PM »
badgers will also break into cages and kill small pets. foxes dont generally leave anything!

tonyjones

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2010, 04:21:59 PM »
I believe a fox was seen between The Drive and Rose Hill station this early this morning.

I would not be surprised to see foxes anywhere in Marple.

the rover

Dead Rabbits
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2010, 02:53:42 PM »
Woke up on Sunday morning to find 2 of our rabbits lying dead in the garden (no marks on them) and the third completly missing. The hutch had been battered in, it was made of tongue and groove and a couple of boards had been forced into the hutch. Does anybody have any experience of foxes, I can't think what else it could have been. The dog has been going mad running around following a scent trail. we live on Shirley Avenue which is not exactly in the countryside. Any ideas anybody?