Brabyns Preparatory School

Author Topic: Suggestions Needed!  (Read 2436 times)

Debra

Re: Suggestions Needed!
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2011, 11:50:12 PM »
Hi,
Sorry for the incredibly long delay :0( in responding.
Firstly I will always share any information regarding any information I uncover regarding Brabyns and secondly thank you Heather :o) We have twinned the home with All Saints Primary and as you probably know they have performed two wonderful shows for us .
ps/ thank you for your kind comments , it is a pleasure to work with such a mix of fascinating residents.
Debra

heather

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2010, 07:16:09 PM »
have you tried the local schools as Christmas is approaching to see if the choirs would give a concert

heather

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2010, 08:57:55 PM »
my mum  is a resident at brabyns care home and know she would love someone to give a talk on marple hall keep up the good work debra you are doing a fantastic job thanks.

tonyjones

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2010, 08:49:37 AM »
As a member of Marple Local History Society I am researching housing developement in Marple. I am currently concentrating of the area around Brabyn's care home so would be interested in any information you find.

Debra

Suggestions Needed!
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2010, 07:24:58 AM »

Hi ,
I am the activities / events coordinator for Brabyns care home Station rd and would like to hear from anyone who has information on the buildings history?
I would also love to hear from anyone who could spare an hour to demonstrate their skills :0) to the residents.
Many do not get out so watching someone demonstrate flower arranging. singing, dancing etc is a real treat ..............many thanks Debra