Marple Stationery Supplies - Everything for the home, school and office

Author Topic: Anyone lost a little dog?  (Read 2926 times)

alibo

Re: Anyone lost a little dog?
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2010, 05:32:45 PM »
glad to hear the dog got home, sad to read about two elderly dogs being abandoned,collected by rspca and then put down.surely they could`ve been given some compassion and allowed to see their days out. oh i forgot no  tv cameras around

Lisa Oldham

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2010, 10:26:37 PM »
i agree mongrels are best..thats why i have one :) neutered becuase theres far too many unwanted dogs and dogs will do what dogs will do if given a chance!

Hi Barbara.. yes we found the owner.. Apologies i forgot to update it here  :-[

Barbara

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2010, 10:16:53 PM »
Have you managed to find the owners, Lisa?  Good of you to take so much trouble with the little dog.

alibo

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2010, 09:34:45 PM »
there`s nothing wrong with mongrel dogs, in fact they are usually much healthier than pedigrees and dont have the many problems caused by in breeding, or selective breeding.  it`s unfortunate that he`s wandered off and i hope he gets home soon.as for neutering that`s the owners choice.

Lisa Oldham

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2010, 05:29:44 PM »
Ive been told by someone who knows about little dogs that its definitely not pedigree.. more a cross between a yorkie and a jack Russell
and its not chipped :(

Don't understand why people don't neuter mongrel dogs as soon as they can

Lisa Oldham

Anyone lost a little dog?
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2010, 02:36:38 PM »
Walked over to Disley over Ridge earlier today and got followed by a small terrier type pedigree dog... dont know which type of dog but its the sort you often see with bows in!! I know I m sorry :-[

Ill be taking it to the vet tomorrow to see if its chipped but if anyone knows of anyone who has lost their dog can you please let me know