Lawler & Co - Marple's Local Independent Estate Agent for Sales and Lettings

Author Topic: Sterling Driveways  (Read 3128 times)

Russ

Re: Sterling Driveways
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2015, 05:48:00 PM »
They did mine, brilliant job at a fair price. No problems 8 years on, unlike some we see.

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
Re: Sterling Driveways
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2015, 09:13:54 PM »
This testimonial has been on the web site for several years but as Sterling Driveways has just become a sponsor of The Marple Website I thought I'd bump it up.

I've noticed that Sterling have been working in the Woodville Drive / Peacefield areas for several weeks, I think people must be seeing their work and getting their drives done too.
Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website

Rachael

Sterling Driveways
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2010, 08:06:07 PM »
what can I say apart from totally brilliant :)

Most people know who read the forum regularly, that I don't have much luck with people doing work at my house, and regular readers will know that i have posted in the past  for recommendations  for people to do my garden and drive, and when companies have come out they have run an absolute mile because the work I needed doing was so complicated because my garden was such a mess  .... Sterling driveways was the 4th company that came out to look at the work that needed doing .... they took it on, and the rest as they say is history .

Five weeks Sterling driveways have been at my house , it was a really big job, two gardens totally re doing, and  a double driveway ( shared with next door ) ,  fencing, retaining walls, gardens leveling, the list goes on .... but they did it, and they have done a brilliant job  ....

For once, after my mega grumble, I have had a local company based in Marple, who have done a fantastic job, I will try and sort out before and after photos to post on here soon ,  but in the meantime if anyone needs a new drive or garden etc doing, then contact me and I will pass on details, photos etc,

Well done Sterling Driveways :)  and thank you :)